🍯 | penta-school

penta-school
- bad fic / story
- student!au
listen this story got way longer than it needed to be it's like 10 chaps and i hope u find it funny but as we know my sense of humor is hajshsj sO ENJOY (this is intended to be bad pls remember that)

Yeo's POV

Hello! My name is Yeo Changgu and I am a student at Cube Secondary School! Today is my first day after a long vacation from school.. ah! How exciting! It is my last year until university as well so I better make it count!

I walk to my campus and see all of my classmates and friends! I missed them so much! ..but first, let me tell you how beautiful the weather is! The sun is shining so nicely! It's such a wonderful day! We should be so thankful for such great weather at this time!

"Staring at the clouds again?"

I look behind me and then up. It's my young friend Wooseok!

"Wooseokie!" I say happily and hug his waist. (He's pretty tall). "How are you!? Oh my gosh you've grown! How's the friends? Are you doing well? Have you eaten?"

"I actually haven't e-"

"YOU HAVEN'T EATEN?!" I cry. Wooseok must eat! Everyone must, it is healthy. "Child, you must! Let's go get some food!"

I decide to bring him to the Cube Cafe. That's where a lot of students work and hang out! I'll have to buy him a pastry or something... I am his hyung after all!

On the way to the cafe I strike up a conversation. "Wooseokie how is school? Have you made any friends?"

"Yeah... I made friends with the friends I already have," Wooseok said sarcastically. He's funny. Hahaha.

"Lol!" I say. Wooseok lets out a strained laugh and looks at me strangely. Probably because he's intimidated. Only cool kids say abbreviations out loud.

"Date?" I say.

"Date....?" He repeats in confusion, "OH! Am I dating anyone?"

"Uh, yeah duh dumb loser lol." He's so silly.

"I am in a relationship with this super cool person named WOOSEOK. He's great. Very handsome and cool. (Thank you Kanye, very cool!)"

"Phew you scared me! That would be sooo sad if my dongsaeng got a date before me!"

Wooseok laughs nervously, "hahahahahahaha yeah! Hahahahahaha."

"Hahahahaha!"

"Haha... hahah... ha.."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Suddenly super loud laughter appears. What the f-oh it's Hui Hyung!

"KIDDOS!" Hui hyung laughs and smacks our shoulders to greet us. It doesn't hurt. Hyung's arms are like banana peels: floppy, no strength, and they just get in the way. "Changgu-ah you're back!"

"Back to smack!" I say. What. What am I talking about. What does that even mean.

"Smack what? Ah! Don't smack me!" Hui cries.

"No no, don't worry," I assure him, "anyways have you eaten?"

"Of course! I always eat when you're here! If I don't you get upset!" Hui says, smiling.

"Yeah, Wooseok hasn't though! So I'm taking him to the cafe!"

"Yah Wooseokie! Eat up! You're growing!" Hui pats his arm and gives him a wink. "Ah, I better get going... have fun at the cafe!"

"Thanks hyung!" We say.

"Ooh wait wait wait be careful though-Shinwon is working at the cafe. Yikes!" he grimaces, "Don't trust his crusty hands!"

"Thanks for the warning," I say.

"Yep! Bye kids!"

Soon we're at the cafe and like Hui hyung warned us, our friend Shinwon is working there. He sees us and screams, throwing all of his coffee and food to the side to come greet us.

"Yeo! You're back!" Shinwon exclaims happily then sees Wooseok. "Wooseokie... you're back.." he grumbles, fake-annoyed.

"Love you too hyung," Wooseok replies sarcastically. Shinwon and Wooseok are best friends so they can joke around like this. Imagine if I did it. HAH! I'd get beat up!

"How was your trip!?" Shinwon asks me.

I am tempted to say something really mean like 'better than this hellhole you piece of shit' but then I realize I'm Yeo Changgu and I'm a positive innocent sun child. Ah what am I thinking! I must be spending too much with Hyojong....

"It was fun! I missed you guys though~"

"Good for you!" Shinwon says, only half-listening. "While you were gone: lots of gossip! Guess who got a date! Y—!

Wooseok frantically shakes his head and mouths 'no'.

"—u—!"

Wooseok mouths 'no' louder.

"–t...?

"Who is Yut?" I ask. They made some new friends while I was gone?! How exciting! I love new friends!

Shinwon shouts "Yut–"

"-NO! Yutno hahaha," Wooseok says, clasping his hand over Shinwon's mouth.

"Can I meet him?" I say, super excited.

Wooseok purses his lips.

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Shinwon pries Wooseok's hand from his mouth, "Wooseok why can't we tell him Yu–" Wooseok covers his mouth again. I don't blame him. Shinwon is one to blurt out all your secrets. He is not one to be trusted!

Wooseok POV

Shit. I wasn't supposed to say anything. ...AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! IT WAS SHINWON!

Aish, that hyung is crazy... I don't know how to deal with him..

In the meantime I need to find someone to pretend to be Yutno. What the hell was I thinking? Yutno? I can't believe Changgu-hyung actually believed me. And he knows who Yuto is too!

You may be like, what the heck!!1!1!! Who is Yuto!1

Bich, how would I know? That dude is mysterious as hell. He's in my grade though, and that would mean he's Changgu's dongsaeng. And if Changgu's dongsaeng managed to get a date before him... boy he'd cry so hard! Hahah... I don't want that.

Truth is, Yuto IS dating someone, and that person is....

Changgu!

audience: WHAT!?

to be continued...

---
I rarely write in first person so i hope i did ok ;-;