🍯 | penta-school (pt 7)

I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN FOREVERJEUSGS LITERALLY...

Yanan POV

"Who are you?"

God hell if I know. I panic, "Kim John Doe."

"What-"

"I'm from Australia."

"Ok—John Doe, can you just—explain to me what happened. I've never seen you before! Are you a new friend of Woos—oh my god you're Yut!"

"I'm what?!"

"Yut? Yut-no? You're who Wooseok was talking about!"

What is this kid talking about, god the stupidity I can't with this bs what the actual hell does that mean?! "Yut"? That sounds like some extraterrestrial type of bean or some stupid slang term for an STD I'm-

"I'm Yeo Changgu! Nice to meet you!" he gives this giant, friendly grin and forces me to shake his hand. Instantly I scream, "Why are your hands so sweaty-?!"

"The friend of my friend who is my friend is my friend is my friend!" he ignores my comment and pats my shoulder like we're old pals or something. Firstly, we obviously aren't old pals, unless old pals steal the other's identity and secretly want the other to suffer a painful death. Secondly, it literally feels like he just dipped his hands in cold water. How the hell does one sweat like that? I'm beyond disgusted.

"I—o-okay–"

"Listen Yut, I'll take you to the hospital, just help me get Wooseok and Shinwon into the car then we can go."

I want to tell him that putting pressure on my BROKEN ANKLE will probably PUT ME IN IMMENSE PHYSICAL PAIN but I just grit my teeth and comply because,, honest to god?? I need to be on my best behavior so he isn't too angry when he finds out the truth.

Changgu POV

This Yut guy is sure cool. Firstly, he looks like a fantasy movie prince! And a real life supermodel! Like if supermodels were real, he would be the epitome of supermodelty. Wish I could relate; I look like a crumpled paper bag so i'm always going to be single :(

He's getting into the car and I'm excited so I call his name all happily, "Yutty!"

"NO! WHAT KIND OF NICKNAME IS THAT PLEASE–" he screams in absolute horror, collapsing and looking like he's going to burst into tears. "NO!!!!2&38;$:$/$:"

"Ok! Ok! Ok–Jesus calm down, ethereal one. Have a better nickname?"

He looks at me with tears in his eyes; I think I mentally scarred him. "P l e a s e n e v e r say that again I will n o t h e a s i t a t e to throw you into a lake."

"That... is a really really long nickname."

"Are you–I–ok–Kim. John. Doe."

"Does just Kim work?"

"Yes–! Ok, just don't call me something ridiculous, alright?"

"Ok Kimmie Kimmington the Kimth."

"I–I'm done."

The rest of the car ride was dead silent.

We're a few minutes away from the hospital when I spot a mcdonald's. I smile.

"Hey, have you eaten?"

Kim wrinkles his nose. "No...?"

"WHAT!?" I exclaim, "YOU MUST EAT!"

"It's ok, really. I'm not hung–"

"No," I say, "not. okay" as I pull into the Mcdonald's drive through.