🥀 | ptg horror stories

ok instead of publishing a second chap with the analysis i just republished this with the analysis at the bottom

(SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT SOME OF THE STORIES MEAN/CONNECT AND STUFFS)

WARNING!
there is gore and scary stuff! 😍

short stories + edits i made for halloween!

jinho —"forgotten"a picture lies rotting and peeling in a secluded corner of a museum room

jinho
"forgotten"
a picture lies rotting and peeling in a secluded corner of a museum room. not a single soul stares, glances, or acknowledges this portrait of a pompous-seeming boy, standing idly in the torn folds beneath the picture frame. there is not a single look his way. he's lost in the depths of antiques and history, never to be thought of again...and that. that sends a vengeful, searing anger through the portrait's ghostly body. he wonders—he gazes upon a visitor of the museum—if there is a way to be noticed now.

yuto —"shadow"a black, brooding silhouette always seems to linger behind the ongoing pedestrians on this street

yuto
"shadow"
a black, brooding silhouette always seems to linger behind the ongoing pedestrians on this street. in the depths of an alleyway stands that figure: tall, enigmatic, dark. only his piercing eyes are visible and they stare, cold and unfazed. why does this eerie shape seem to follow certain people around?

shinwon —"desire"with a charming smile and lusty eyes, the playboy seduces individuals into his home

shinwon
"desire"
with a charming smile and lusty eyes, the playboy seduces individuals into his home. they are alone, with only their dilated eyes and hurried breaths. his heart beats so rapidly, but no one asks why. they're breathless, desperate, lost in each other until the visitor feels it, a cool, slender blade against their stomach, or the head of a gun to their chest. then there's the quick, nimble fingers of the handsome man, throwing them back and slicing them open.