2

8 years later

Noah Pucker was performing his 25th show of his 50 state tour. He was getting so tired of performing. He loved performing, he loved the rush it would give him, but now, it just wasn't the same.

'Thank you Kentucky.' Puck said into the mic after he finished his set.

'That was great Puckerman.' Pucks manager Black said to him. 'You coming to the after party?'

'Nah, I'm gonna miss this one and go to sleep.'

'Alight Puck.'

Puck went back to his hotel room and went to sleep.

---

When Puck woke up the next morning he panicked because he couldn't find his note book. He and Quinn used to write notes during Spanish class and it was his most prized possession. He quickly got dressed forgetting to put shoes on. He ran to the bar he was at yesterday which was where he remembered having the book last. His devoted yet crazy fans followed him to the bar. He closed the door not letting the fans in the quiet bar.

'I left a notebook here yesterday and I need to find.' He said to a young bartender who was looking at him in awe. 'Do you have my book?' He repeated,breathing heavily.

'Mr Puckerman. I think I may have your book. Puck followed the man into his office. The man handed him the book. 'I'll give you some time alone with it.' The man said before leaving he small room.

He turned to his favourite page in the book and traced his fingers across the words he felt like he wrote a lifetime ago.

You're my perfect guy- Q

And you're my perfect girl

A few hours later after wandering the streets of Kentucky he went to his managers hotel room.

'Where were you Puckerman?' Black yelled

'Nowhere.' Puck relied laying on the couch.

'Nowhere? With no shoes on.'

'TMZ have already sent me the tabloid for tomorrow.' Blake though him a magazine which read on the front cover 'Noah Crazy-man.'

'That's creative.' Puck said dismissing the magazine.

'We have a flight to LA in 3 hours now get you ass downstairs and get in that limo.' Puck obliged and went down stairs.

When he got in the car he rested his head against the window and listened to the car radio.

'Breaking news shock car accident in Lima, Ohio.' The news announcer said over the radio.

'Hey can you turn that up.' Puck asked. The driver did.

'Finn Hudson has died in a shock car accident tonight, leaving behind a loving wife and son. His funeral will be held tomorrow at 12 pm'

'I'll give you a thousand bucks to get me out of here.

'You're the boss.'