10

Quinn was sitting in her bedroom curling her hair. Once she finished the last piece she touched up her lipstick.

'Beth do you want to help mama get dressed?' Quinn shouted.

'Yes yes yes.' Beth screamed as she came running into the room.

Quinn had kept the dress since senior year, it was her prom dress but she cut it and trimmed it too make it look a bit less formal.

'Wow mama! Daddy's gonna fall in love with you again.' Beth said running her hands over the dress.

'Please, he's already in love with me.' Quinn laughed.

'Im gonna get changed.' Quinn said. 'You can pick out my shoes.'

Quinn got dressed in her tailored prom dress and looked at her self in the mirror.

'Mama hurry up.'

Quinn stepped out of the bathroom

'Woah. I chose these shoes.' Beth said holding up pair of silver heels.

'Good choice B.'

The door bell rang five minutes later and Quinn opened the door to see Puck in a suit.

'Woah.' He said.

'You don't clean up to bad yourself Puckerman.' Quinn joked.

'Sara will be here any minute.' Puck stated.

'You're favourite aunt has arrived.' Sara announced as she entered the Fabray house.

'You are just like him.' Quinn said referring to Puck.

'Only better.' Sara replied. 'Don't have to much sex.' Sara said covering Beth's ears.

'Shut it squirt.' Puck said.

'Call me if anything happens.'

'Beth will be fine.' Sara said

'Yeah I'll be fine mama.' Beth echoed.

'I'm gonna take her over to my house.' Sara stated.

'Alright just text me when you get there.' Quinn said.

The pair said goodbye and they got into a limo.

'Where are we going?' Quinn asked looking out of the window

'You'll see.' Puck answered.

---

Half hour later the car stopped at the theatre. There were dozens of paparazzi all taking pictures of the couple.

'What is this?' Quinn asked.

'Well I called in a few favours. You said you wanted a real Noah Puckerman date.'

The pair walked into the building where more paparazzi were, one woman with a microphone shouted out to Puck. 'Puckerman who is this?

'She's the one.' Puck said gazing into Quinn's eyes like they were the only two people in the room.

The pair walked into a fancy restaurant with a gold chandelier hanging down ontop of everyone in the room.

'So is this a Noah Puckerman date?' Quinn asked once they sat down.

'It is. I mean you and I both know a Puck date is a movie followed by s-'

'I know.' Quinn replied cutting him off.

---

After the dinner finished Quinn and Puck went to dinner.

'I had a really great time.' Quinn said.

'Am I forgiven?' Puck asked hopefully

'I forgave you as soon as you started to make an effort with Beth, She really loves you.' Quinn stated.

'I love her too.'

'Well Sara is probably sick of Beth by now so I should probably call her to bring her back.' Quinn said turning away from Puck.

'Wait!' Puck said grabbing Quinn's hand and pulling her around and embracing her in a passionate kiss.

Quinn had waited for this kiss for 8 years, waited for him to be apart of her and her daughters life again.

The pair pulled apart.

'Do you want to come inside? Sara took Beth to your moms house.' Quinn asked lowly. Puck nodded and the blonde lead him inside.

You can probably guess what happened after that

(Hint- They had sex)