3

It was a sad day in Lima,Ohio, Finn Hudson had died in a car wreck. Quinn had cried so much that Morning that it hurt. Finn had always been there for her when she got sad about Noah leaving her.

She arrived at the church and got out of the car looking around at everyone in black crying. She walked around to the back of the car to let her 8 year old Daughter Beth out of the car. 'Mama don't be upset Finny will always be with us and aunty Rae Rae.' Although Beth was young she had a very good understanding of the world around her.

---

Noah had gotten out the car and looked at the church, where he should have got married all those years ago. He walked to the church entrance looking at the ground so no one would notice him. He bumped into a blonde woman and quickly apologised.

Quinn looked up at the man. Shit she though it was Noah. He hadn't seen him in years she wanted to scream and cry. She quickly walked away before he could do or say anything.

'Mommy who was that man?' Beth asked.

'He's no one baby.' Quinn said walking down the aisle of the church and sitting next to Mercedes

'Pucks here.' She whispered.

'What?'

'He's here.' Quinn said gesturing to the back of the church.

---

It was beautiful service, not a dry eye in the church. After they buried Finn everyone was crying in the church yard. Quinn was confronting Rachel and Beth was with Sam and Mercedes. Then Quinn saw Puck standing by himself and without thinking she walked up to him.

'Q I'm s-' before he could finish Wuinn punched him straight in the stomach and walked away. He fell to the floor
In agony, he remember how Quinn had a hard punch. He was on the floor whining before he heard someone clear there voice. He looked up

'Hey mom.'