7

Puck was getting ready for dinner at the fabray house household, he convinced his mom and Sara to join as he feared it would be awkward by himself. The trio walked to Quinn's house, the house was everything Quinn ever dreamed, she and Puck used to always talk about how they were going to live in a little cottage in Lima near all of there friends and family with a daughter and a son, but Puck had to go and mess it all up.

'Noah, were here.' His mom said snapping him out of his thoughts and Sara rung the door bell.

'Hey Ruth. How are you.' Quinn said after she opened the door letting them in.

'I'm good Quinnie.' Ruth said pulling the woman into a hug.

Quinn embraced Sara in a hug before Sara walked into the house leaving Quinn and Puck alone on the patio.

'Hi.' Quinn said putting her hand out for him to shake. Things have been extremely awkward between the pair on all of their encounters.

'Hey.' Puck said back and shook the blondes hand.

---

The group sat down around the table and started a small conversation. After dinner Puck decided to give Quinn and Beth the presents he bought for them.

He gave Beth a teddy bear bigger than her.

'You like teddy bears don't you?'

'I did. When I was 5.' Beth replied.

'Bethany manners please.'

'Quinn I got you something as well.' Puck said giving his first love a jewellery box. She opened the small box revealing a neckless. 'Puck.' She whispered.

---

When the puckermans decided to leave Sara and Ruth were saying goodbye to Beth inside while Quinn and Puck were talking outside.

'Beth doesn't need you to buy her things for her to like you.'

'I know but.' He trailed off I.

'I can't except the neckless. Believe it or not Noah you don't owe me anything.' Quinn said handing the man the box.

'That's the first time you've called me Noah in a long time.' Puck smiled.

'You know Beth looks so much more like you than me.'

'What? She's all Fabray.'

'She has you nose and you smile.' Quinn said.

'She has your eyes and you hair.' Puck said glancing through the window to seeing Sara lifting Beth up and spinning her around.

'I guess she's a good mix of both of us.' Quinn said. Puck looked at Quinn and Quinn tried not to fall back into his Puckerman charm but quickly found herself leaning towards him as they were about to kiss the door opened.

Quinn jumped up and said goodbye to the Puckerman woman while Puck was talking to Beth. 'Can I call you Noah as I don't know you well enough to call you dad?' Beth asked.

'Bethany.' Quinn said sternly.

'It's fine.' Puck said. 'You can call me anything you want.'

'Okay, Noah.' Beth said in just above a whisper.

'Why are you whispering?' Puck whispered back.

'I don't want mommy to here.' Beth said. 'So I guess we should get to know each other, because your my dad and all.'

'I would like that.' Puck said.

'Do you want to pick me up after school tommrow?' Beth asked.

'Umm your gonna have to ask your mother first.'

'Ask me what?' Quinn said folding her arms over her chest.

'Mama can Noah pick me up after school tomorrow.'

'Beth go play with Auntie Sara over their for a minuet.

'Puck this is moving way to fast. You were gone for eight years and now you want to pick my daughter up from school.'

'Our daughter.' Puck corrected the blonde. 'I know you think I'm just going to run away again when things get too serious, but I'm not like that. You know if I knew you were pregnant I would have came running back here as fast a possible. I'm here and I want to be a father to that little girl.' Puck said promisingly.

'Fine.' Quinn finally replied believing every word that he just said. 'Meet me tomorrow at 3 o'clock.'

'Yes mam.' Puck said.

'Do not be late.' Quinn warmed.

'I won't.' Puck said seriously. 'Wait what time was it again.' He joked.

'Puck I'm serious.'

'I won't be late I promise.' He said.

He said goodbye to his daughter and promised that he would see her tomorrow after school. He walked down the street to his old house with a grin on his face

 He walked down the street to his old house with a grin on his face