~Chapter 14~

Rei P.O.V

"I have to have some precautions" He opened his phone and grinned, "Say cheese" the flash caused me to flinch.

 "See" he showed me the picture, my hair was a mess, my eye was purple and my lip was cut, my nose covered in dried blood and my shirt covered in blood from the broken nose.

"What was that for?" I tried moving my hands out of the ropes, "I will send this to your 'boyfriend' if you get out of hand" I narrowed my eyes, "And why would you do that?" I was so confused by his little plans. 

"You behave, or eraser head comes and I kill him" he shrugs, "You can't kill him" I scoffed, "You doubt how many friends I have" he whispered tucking his phone in his pocket. 

"And you doubt the capabilities of a pro-hero" I snapped, "Fair enough, well shall we begin?" I nodded and he undid my ropes and took me with him to his basement. 

The place was dark, "You're going to train me in the dark?" I asked a rhetorical question, "Not me" he sat on the steps and smoked a cigarette. 

"Flesh!" a deep voice echoed throughout the building, "W-what" I muttered, "Moonfish is going to keep you occupied for the rest of the week. I have a huge schedule for you. I have business to attend to, try and stay alive till I return" He got up and began walking out, "Giran!" I yelled, "Oh by the way his quirk is called Blade-Tooth it gives him the ability to expand and manipulate his teeth into powerful blades." He shut the door and I was left with the beast within.

 I raised my hands about to snap but I was greeted with a fleshy noise and my blood spraying into my face, I focused my eyes to see my fingers cut open

 I raised my hands about to snap but I was greeted with a fleshy noise and my blood spraying into my face, I focused my eyes to see my fingers cut open. I tried snapping but my flesh just skidded across each other without any effect, "Shit" I muttered jumping out of the way from the next barrage of blades.

 I had lost a lot of blood and my vision was blurry already from the punches previously, it was dark and I wasn't used to close combat.

 I guess he was training me to dodge when I can't see the opponent, wise training honestly. 

'Just stay alive'

 I thought to myself while closing my eyes tightly, I listened to the sound of him groaning and his feet, I dodged him again. I just had to focus on not getting stabbed, I have to survive.