~Chapter 34~

Rei P.O.V

I stood beside Aizawa and Present mic as the hoard of raging reporters invaded the school grounds, "All you have to do is give us All Might! He's here somewhere!" A woman asserted.

 "I told you, it's his day off," Present mic said casually, "Give us one good comment on record and then we'll leave," Another reporter says aggressively.

 I was getting annoyed with them but kept my cool, Aizawa put his hands up "I know how you people work, give you an inch and you'll want a mile." Present mic leaned into Aizawa and I heard him whisper.

 "They are trespassing, that means they're kinda like villains. Why don't we just beat them up?" Aizawa kept a straight face and responded, "Don't you even think about it unless you want your name dragged through the mud, let's wait for the cops".

 "Yeah Hizashi, they'd put so much dirt on your name you'd have to save hundreds just to be looked upon with respect again" I whispered to him. 

"Tch" Present mic was getting remarkably frustrated, "Don't worry, The cops will arrive soon and we can finally get on with the day" I put my hand on present mics shoulder and gave him a comforting glance. 

The sirens in the distance proved my point, "That's a wrap! get these vultures out of our station" Present mic waved his arms. 

"Let's go" Aizawa muttered and I followed him back into the building, "That was kinda odd don't you think?" I whispered to him, "Incredibly". When we got into class 1A I sat in the desk I had first sat at those years ago and was grading homework while the students were choosing class officers.

 Midoriya obviously was social awkward so being class rep was kind of a bad job for him, he suggested Tenya because of his courage today calming everyone done. 

"This is a waste of time, I don't care who the rep is. Just hurry up" Aizawa laid back down in his sleeping back and I muffled my laugh. After class I walked outside with Nemuri, Thirteen, recovery girl and my father, we looked at the damage that was done. 

"How were ordinary members of the press able to bypass our security systems? Someone else must have been behind this. Some villain actually managed to infiltrate our school, But what this purely a show of power? or a declaration of war" My fathers face deadpanned and I felt goosebumps.

 "Whatever it is, we must be vigilant" I stated kneeling beside the rubble, "And keep our students safe" Recovery girl nodded.

A couple days later

Rei P.O.V

"Today's training will be a little different, you'll have four instructors. Me, All Might, Snappy, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you" Aizawa states and the class breaks out in chatter, Sero raises his hand "Sir what kind of training is this?".

 "Rescue, you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that" Aizawa holds up a card and the class grows excited and smiles beam across the room.

 "Natural disasters huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout" Denki spoke casually and Mina squealed "Totally~!".

 "real hero stuff, this is what separates men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitement " Kirishima announced, "Finally i'll get to show off how good I am in the water, ribbit" Tsuyu Asui croaked. 

"Guys I'm not finished yet" Aizawa stared at them with a dead look and they all stopped talking, "What you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know you're excited about costumes. But keep in mind you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there, that's all. Start getting ready".