~Chapter 18~ *LEMON*

WARNING: LEMON. 

_____________________________

I was hesitant but I knocked on his door, I heard a groan from inside and he opened the door. 

He looked like shit, his eyes were bloodshot from overworking his quirk and he looked exhausted. "I don't want cookies goddamnit," he says before looking down at me, "Those girl scouts hounding you again?" I smirked and his mouth opened.

 "Rei-"I put my finger to his lips, "I have no right to even call you mine anymore, I have done things and have seen things that have changed me. I am not as innocent and kind as I was before, I've grown. I can't lie and say I don't want you to take me back but I've come here to properly apologize" I bowed. 

Without words, he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, His scent was intoxicating. I hadn't been touched like this in months, "You're in so much trouble" He muttered shutting the door behind us, he laid me on his bed and kissed my neck deeply.

 I wrapped my arms around him and breathed in his presence, I was going to be okay. "I am sorry" I felt his breath hitch and he lifted his face, "For what?" his voice was always casual and had no emotion to it. 

"For everything" I felt his eyes dart to me and back at the bathroom, "Your fathers going to kill me for not telling him about you" I chuckled. "I won't let him," I answered playfully, "You must be tired" He lifted himself off me much to my dismay.

 I sat up and gasped in delight as Shadow hopped onto my lap, "Hey sweetie" I kissed her face and cuddled up to her. 

"She missed you" he scratched the back of his head, "Just like her owner" I wink at him and he turns away to blush. 

He would never admit to her how his heart ached for her to be by his side once more, he would never admit how he would lay awake at night thinking about her.

 "I should probably go take a shower" I stood up and began walking to the bathroom, "Towels under the sink" He states and I bite my lip. 

"Want to join me?" My question caused him to tense up, "Aizawa..." My voice trailed off, I was nervous but I wanted him badly. 

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He wanted to, but he didn't want to force anything. I gently grasped his hand and led him to the bathroom and shut the door, He turned the water on and the steam began flooding the room. 

I felt my whole body shaking as I felt his eyes on me, I unbuttoned my pants and lifted my legs out from them. I only heard the running water and my heart beating mercilessly, I bit my lip and lifted my shirt over my head. 

"Rei..." His voice caused me to get enough courage to look up, "You don't have to do this", I gripped my face which was warm.

 ''I want to though" I wanted to prove to him that I was his and he was mine, no matter how long we've been apart we were together. He put his hands through his hair, "Alright" he lifted his shirt over his head and I didn't think it was possible my face got hotter.