3 ⠸sunday shower

11:03 am

11:03 am.

johnny was glad that it was a sunny sunday morning, unlike yesterday.

there was a spring in his step as he made his way to the café at the end of the street for breakfast.

however, when he was finishing his meal, dark clouds had already appeared in the sky ominously.

johnny silently cursed himself for not remembering to bring an umbrella with him, especially since it had strangely started to rain every day.

should i just take the risk and run ? johnny thought.

soon enough he made his decision and got up from his seat, brisk-walking out of the café praying that the clouds would hold.

unfortunately, when he was halfway down the street, droplets of rainwater started falling onto johnny, the fabric of his clothes absorbing the liquid and the rest dripping off his skin and the ends of his hair.

johnny's long legs moved speedily across the pavement as he stepped into puddle after puddle. he grumbled internally as he could already feel his socks getting wet inside his sneakers.

johnny couldn't help but jump a little when a sudden bolt of electricity flashed through the dark clouds overhead.

the lightning illuminated the small silhouette of a certain boy standing in the rain.

the boy was at his usual spot near the entrance of the small park, but this time he happened to be facing outwards. and a tall man running under the rain caught his eye.

the boy was so intrigued that he didn't even flinch when a deafening crack of thunder rolled across the sky.

this was his first time seeing johnny.

however, johnny himself didn't notice the curious pair of eyes following him as he tried to quicken his footsteps back home.

yeEt today's sunday so i posted this chapter :> johnten are gonna meet real soooon hehe ~

enjoy your weekend ily lots ♡

yx :3