2 ⠸morning drizzle

9:17 am

9:17 am.

it was a saturday, and johnny slept in just a little before waking up to the sound of rain.

yep, it was raining again.

johnny looked past his waterlogged window and sighed as he was greeted with yet another monotone view of the sky. gray clouds blanketed the horizon, blocking out rays of the morning sun. a small drizzle was barely visible on the pavement outside.

and then he saw it again.

the same small figure, just standing still in the park under the rain.

this time, the rain was light enough that johnny could tell the person was a young male, around his age, maybe younger, considering his height and small frame.

the boy had a head of jet black hair that was soaked with rainwater, and his clothing of the same colour were drenched as well.

however the boy's back was facing the direction of johnny's apartment building, so he couldn't see his face.

at first, johnny was a little annoyed that he was woken up too early for a saturday, and still couldn't head outside for a morning stroll, but now his annoyance was replaced by sheer curiosity.

who is that boy standing in the rain ?

to johnny's relief, the rain was already diminishing, dark clouds retreating. the morning sun was slowly peeking out from behind the curtain of gray, long fingers of warm sunlight starting to dry the puddle-ridden pavement.

the morning drizzle was coming to an end.

a few minutes later, johnny had washed up and looked out of his window again out of curiosity.

but just like the rain, the boy had disappeared.

short chapter again :')

i know it might seem a little boring like they haven't actually met yet and stuff but it'll come soon don't worry i planned for this fic to be quite long anyway hehe

have a pleasant day/night and remember you're always cared for and loved ♡

yx :3