13 ⠸feelings

6:13 pm

6:13 pm.

once they got to johnny's apartment, ten was given yet another set of oversized clothes, which he promised again to return along with the other ones he borrowed.

after changing, the two flopped down on the couch together, with johnny flipping through netflix on the tiny television, "you wanna watch brooklyn nine-nine while i..."

johnny trailed off as he giggled at how adorable ten looked.

the smaller was seated beside him, engulfed in johnny's giant beige hoodie and a contented expression on his face.

"what ? its comfy okay," ten said, throwing the hood over his head and snuggled into the soft fabric.

johnny couldn't restrain himself and pinched ten's cheeks, "ahh you're so damn cute !!"

"stooop," ten protested, trying to push johnny off with no avail, only to have the taller wrap an arm around him, pulling him closer.

ten soon gave up struggling and slumped against johnny's shoulder, sighing in defeat, "ugh, i hate you."

"come on, i know you love me," johnny said playfully, winking, and proceeded to dial the number of the nearest pizza place.

he didn't notice something flicker in ten's eyes before the smaller blinked and looked away, pretending to tie his hoodie strings together.

johnny eyed the younger from the corner of his vision as he ordered the pizza, confused at the blush creeping up ten's cheeks.

"okay, thank you ! bye," johnny ended the call and turned to the smaller boy beside him, who was still fiddling with the hoodie.

"i'll help you," johnny chuckled, before reaching for the hoodie strings.

"no, no its fine," ten moved back a little as the taller leaned closer.

however johnnyㅡ being his usual clumsy selfㅡ lost his balance and the two crashed down onto the couch, with ten pinned down by johnny above him. but that was beside the point.

the point was that their lips were connected.

johnny pulled away quickly, sitting so far away from ten that they were now on opposite ends of the couch. he was afraid that ten would be uncomfortable.

johnny knew he had caught feelings for the boy. he knew that for quite some time already, but he was careful to control his emotions in front of ten.

he didn't want to burden the younger with the knowledge of those feelings.

because he knew ten didn't feel the same.

what just happened only further confirmed it. when their lips touched, ten didn't even react.

on the other hand, it took johnny so much effort to move himself away from ten. he felt like he was separating himself from a part of his own body.

he felt empty.

johnny stole a glance at ten. the smaller was red-faced and frozen in place, even after johnny had moved away. besides embarrassment and shock, he could see something else in those cat like eyes.

disappointment.

at this, johnny was confused.

why is he disappointed ?

ten hated this familiar feeling in his heart. it kept coming back recently, when he was with johnny.

when johnny talked to him, when he took care of him, when he made him smile. ten's heart was beating fast, too fast for his liking. it was a jumpy, nervous feeling he didn't know of and couldn't control.

it was only after his lips met johnny's, that he finally knew what it was.

yEET first kiss but not really oof what's with me and unofficial first kisses lmao pray that there's no angst after this 💀💀

anyway i apologise for all these messed up updates lmao i'm still struggling with the fact that classes have already started and i'm back in hell for another year 🤠

anyway have a blessed day/night ! hope yall are healthy and doing well,, ily !!♡♡♡

| yx :3