16 - The Day It All Changed

Saturday the fifth of December was the day it all changed for Lauren. It was the day it all went wrong.

She hadn't known that yet however, when waking up ever so peacefully, with the girl she loved, by her side.

"Good morning cutie." She mumbled when seeing how Camila opened her eyes, struggling with the sunlight shining into the room.

The brunette quickly pulled the sheets over her head, making Lauren chuckle. "Were you staring at me?" She asked, her voice groggy.

"No." Lauren lied, a huge smile plastered on her face as she pulled the blankets away.

"You so were!" Camila giggled. It was the first time in well.. the first time she can remember smiling after just having woken up.

Lauren shrugged. She was laying on her side, facing the other girl. "Maybe." She said. "But you're so pretty. I couldn't help it."

Camila didn't blush much in her life, but right there and then, her cheeks grew dark red. "T-thanks." She giggled, looking down before turning away from Lauren.

"Spoon me." The brunette said.

Lauren raised one eyebrow but complied and laid down behind the other girl, wrapping her arms around her. "It's 12:30." She said then, to which Camila swiftly turned back around.

"You're lying." She said.

"Nope." Lauren said, grabbing her phone from the nightstand. "12:31."

"Holy shit."

"Well did you have plans today?"

Camila shrugged. "Not really." She said. "But still."

Lauren giggled. "Your mom came in around 10, saying that she and your dad will be doing grocery shopping until like three or something."

Camila wiggled her eyebrows then. "Well great." She said, leaning forward to press a kiss onto Lauren's cheek. She then crawled on top of her.

"I- I've never seen you this energised in the morning.." Lauren said, sounding surprised. She realised then, that Camila still wasn't wearing anything apart from her lace underwear. "O-oh, damn.." She breathed out, having a perfect view of her boobs.

Camila giggled before leaning down to capture Lauren's lips. They made out for a while before Lauren pushed the other girl away slightly. "I- Camila I'm so fucking hungry. You have no idea. I've been awake from like 9. I mean I'd love to do.. you know.. this.. but, I don't wanna faint on you."

A cute giggle escaped Camila's lips as she rolled off Lauren smoothly. "Sorry, I'm such a bad host. Let's get some breakfast."

"A-are you sure you don't mind?"

"Lauren.." Camila sighed, smiling at her as she was getting up. Lauren's eyes followed her every move. "I'm already so fucking happy that you're here with me. I don't care what were doing today, as long as it's with you."

"Caramel latte." Lauren mumbled softly, before she saw how Camila bended down to pick her clothes off the floor and walked over to her closet.

"Hmm, what?" She said, turning around, showing Lauren her breasts once again. The green eyed girl laid on the bed, her mouth agape as she shook her head. "No n-nothing." She mumbled.

The brunette smiled, shrugged and then turned around. She knew she was being a tease at the moment, but she couldn't help it. She loved the way Lauren lost her mind whenever she'd see her like this. She did eventually pull a large pyjama shirt over her head, before throwing a pair of shorts and another shirt in Lauren's direction. "Are you coming or what?" She said then, leaning against the wall as Lauren nodded quickly and gave her  the best view of the day.