⌜ four ⌟

yuta closed his eyes, listening to taeyong's nagging

how many times do i have to tell you to control yourself?❞ taeyong clicked his tongue. he was somewhat mad that yuta almost exposed his sexuality. he wouldn't have find out about what's the fuss about the interview yesterday if it weren't for one staff back in their entertainment company calling taeyong and talking to him about it. good thing it hasn't reached to the head yet.

all i did was talk to him.

you were caressing his thighs.❞ taeyong took out his phone and showed it to yuta, ❝they even caught it. can you see that one comment?

yuta didn't even bother to look at it. he even wonders how he is still friends with taeyong when all the male does is scold him. the japanese actor had enough of him and stood up.

i'm not yet done talking!

the filming is about to start, talk later.❞ yuta passed by taeyong and went to the set where they will be filming.

yuta can be annoying sometimes, that's according to taeyong. he dialed a number from one of the staffs at the entertainment company and talked to them about deleting and reporting the comments before they spread and it will become a serious topic.

as they were starting to film, sicheng was standing behind the director watching yuta's scene. he watched his fellow japanese actor bumping the female lead and then doing some cliché things, just like what's written on the script. sicheng was supposed to memorize his lines but he couldn't concentrate. he was worried. thoughts about yuta getting sad as he couldn't go out from his cage made sicheng worried and also felt sad for him.

but he's also in the same place, why isn't he sad for himself?

he heard yuta's manager scolding him and he honestly had the urge to run to them and just calm his manager down. he was grateful to have a manager like taeil who just chill and doesn't give any fucks as long as he is doing his job to manage sicheng.

the filming went for two hours until it was already lunch time when the director to have a break, ❝okay cut! good job, lunch break.

sicheng's eyes followed to where yuta was going and he honestly wants to just drag him of the place and let him breathe. he wasn't smiling and that hurt him. he wasn't used to yuta not smiling.

as gay as it sounds, yuta's smile is beautiful and it also brightens up his mood.

while thinking, he was unconsciously walking towards the male actor. he just realized it when he was already standing in front of him and yuta is looking at him.