⌜ twenty eight ⌟

happy or sad ending?

he waited patiently.

waited and waited because he knows he will come back. yuta promised to come back and get him. and when he does, the both of them are going to live happily ever after just like in the fairytales he had read back then.

sicheng smiled at the thought of him and yuta walking down the streets on morning daylight and holding each other's hands while going through a crowded place. no masks, no caps, no need to hide their identities, no need to hide the smiles on their faces. they are there, proud for who they are and what their relationship has become.

but that is just thought, an imagine.

i believe it will come true.❞ sicheng leaned back from the bench he is sitting outside the airport, feeling the night breeze. ❝we are going to be happy.

how long is he going to think that they are going to be happy? how long is he going to wait for that time to come?

"hey, it's sicheng."

"is it?"

"the last time you were wrong though.."

"that's him! i know because—"

"you're a big fan, we know."

sicheng darted his attention  to a group of girls that squealed upon seeing sicheng looking at their direction. they may or may not be the same girls who followed him and yuta one time, sicheng honestly doesn't know. but he sure is thankful for those girls, even though they caused trouble. without them exposing their pictures then sicheng wouldn't have been brave enough to risk everything for yuta. going out on secret dates and stuff.

the next thing he needs to do is to gay up and tell the whole world that he is a walking rainbow.

"e-excuse me?"

sicheng raised a brow at the girl that was being a sacrifice to talk to him. her friends were at the back giggling and wishing her a goodluck.

"oh my god you are sicheng." she covered her mouth and that made sicheng smile, "the dong sicheng."

the girl held sicheng's hand and then let out a inhumane sound, a very high pitched scream that even sicheng's ears was hurting but then he was already used to this.