⌜ twenty seven ⌟

and to what he already expected, yuta got kicked out of the company

and to what he already expected, yuta got kicked out of the company. wait, let us rephrase that, yuta was the one quit before the company made him quit. the japanese didn't regret it though, at least taeyong didn't lose his job. but taeyong, feeling it unfair, didn't want to continue on being a manager if it's not yuta he's taking care of. with that, he also quit and left the company.

you're stupid.❞ yuta said, drinking the most obvious liquid that people drinks when they are on rough hours.

i am?❞ taeyong giggled, pouring the alcohol on his already empty glass and drinking it with no stop, ❝i thought i was just being a good friend.

yuta rolled his eyes, flopping his whole body down the sofa of his own house. ❝we are both stupid then.

taeyong hummed, too drunk to even agree or disagree with that.

because i thought i'm being a good boyfriend.❞ yuta let out a chuckle and drank another bottle of alcohol.

boyfriend..❞ taeyong smiled, letting his head rest on the sofa as he was just sitting down on the ground, ❝do you think that word fits jaehyun?

yuta stared at the ceiling, not worrying at taeyong who looks so wasted right now. he's more of worrying about sicheng and his state right now when in truth he doesn't really have to. a day after him leaving china, taeil messaged him and thanked him. sicheng wasn't getting abused anymore and is slowly being loved by the fans and the people back again. the rumors about sicheng being the guy yuta kissed in the picture somehow died down in china but is still a hot issue here in his own home. he shouldn't be worrying at sicheng who's doing well, he should be worrying at himself.

taeyong raised the empty bottle, ❝i never got the chance to say goodbye to him.❞ he then placed the bottle down the floor and waved his hand up in the air, ❝bye handsome creature.

yuta snorted, ❝handsome creature?

seconds after, taeyong started to cry ❝you will be missed.

yuta turned his body to the side and ran his hand throught taeyong's hair. he hushed the crying man down, which was no use since he kept on crying. this wasn't the first time he's dealing with a drunk taeyong so he knows that the only solution for this is to leave him alone until he shuts down.

yuta counted the bottles taeyong had finished and furrowed his brows, ❝that's only two bottles and you're already this wasted?❞ meanwhile he counted his and was far from the number of bottles taeyong finished. he had finished sixteen bottles and he was still doing okay. sure, his vision is starting to get blurry and he is starting to feel the emotions but aside from that he is still doing good and is stable.

unlike taeyong.

i'm going to miss his cake.❞ taeyong sniffed, ❝and i'll miss his smile.