⌜ fifteen ⌟

❝i'm in love?❞ yuta furrowed his brows, gathering all his knowledge about this astonishing feeling that hit him when he fell sicheng's kiss on his lips

i'm in love?❞ yuta furrowed his brows, gathering all his knowledge about this astonishing feeling that hit him when he fell sicheng's kiss on his lips.

he isn't stupid neither is he going to act like one, he obviously knows what love feels like. that's why he's been there beside taeyong to let him figure out what he's been feeling these past few days which taeyong always denies whenever yuta tells him that he's in love. he could be a love expert if he wants to, he can clearly pass the standards of being one.

but what's weird is that he is doubting. doubting because the feeling is too overwhelming that he didn't expect it to be like this. he didn't expect for his heart to go crazy over a simple action like a kiss. simple— scratch that, sicheng kissing him is not simple.

everything about sicheng is not simple. that boy can try his best to look simple but in yuta's eyes he will always be different, in a good way of course. sicheng will always be extraordinary for yuta.

are you asking me?❞ taeyong let out a scoff, ❝i don't even know what i'm feeling towards this human being called jaehyun and yet you're asking me if you're in love?

yuta shook his head, ❝i'm sure of it. i think i'm in love.

you're sure and yet you think?❞ taeyong gave him a weird look.

yuta let his body fall down from his bed, ❝yes. no. i don't know. why is love so confusing?

you're just making it confusing.

well, sicheng made it confusing for me.❞ yuta placed his arm over his eyes, covering it from the bright light shinning down upon him on the ceiling. ❝why did he kiss me?

kissing someone sure is scary.❞ taeyong shivered at the thought of him in the state of yuta now. he can never see himself stressing out over a kiss, just like yuta who sighed for the nth already.

if that is what will happen if someone kisses you then taeyong will definitely live without kissing anybody— or a kiss from jaehyun is fine.

taeyong shook his head, no kisses.

it's so different.❞ he had only read about love in books and articles. that's the reason why he is so good in guessing if that person has feeling for that person or not. he also can give advices to them if ever they need one. ❝it's so different if you're experiencing it.

he loved it more, learning love by experiencing it than learning love by reading it on books.

so what are you going to do now?

i'm going to face him and clear things up with him.❞ yuta said, shaking his head after noticing something wrong with what he said. ❝not clear things— i don't want him to forget about the kiss and all. i just want him to—