⌜ special chapter ⌟

i honestly wish yuwin will appear in a drama together one day

❝so did you guys enjoy the show?❞ jungwoo clapped his hands, he definitely did enjoy it

so did you guys enjoy the show?❞ jungwoo clapped his hands, he definitely did enjoy it. but the question is, did haechan and minhyung enjoy it?

haechan raised a brow, ❝i still don't know what a yuwin is.

minhyung nodded, ❝i get it that yu comes from yuta but where's the win in sicheng?

jungwoo sat down in front of the teenagers with a sweet smile on his face, ❝let me educate you kids.

haechan sighed as he let his head fall down on minhyung's shoulder. they always get ended up being educated with yuwin if they visit jungwoo, their parents' friend.

sicheng was a young star, he had a stage name back then and that was winwin.❞ jungwoo stood up from his seat, ❝where's my laptop, i have a power point about yuwin.

haechan's jaw dropped and minhyung giggled at his bestfriend's reaction. he held the younger's hand as they were watching jungwoo look for the laptop that had a power point of his superior ship which was yuwin.

haechan yawned, ❝want to escape from this place?

wouldn't we get in trouble if we do that?❞ minhyung was a good kid, a type that doesn't break the rules.

life is boring if you don't break the rules.

but with haechan, he changes in to a bad boy. ❝i'll just give you the go signal.

the tanned teenager isn't good at making strategies, and he sure doesn't have the brain cells to making a plan. he leaves these things to mark who obviously is the smart one between them. he's just there to make minhyung break the rules.

which the older isn't complaining because who is he to say no to haechan?

go.❞ minhyung pushed haechan up and then followed from behind silently, the two leaving jungwoo who's busy looking for his laptop.

i swear i placed it here.❞ the uwu male pouted, ❝but anyways, i can just talk to you about them the whole da—

they were no longer there the moment he turned around.

oh god.

the teenagers giggled as they got out of the house without being chased by jungwoo. haechan turned around and saw minhyung running behind. minhyun may have the brains but when it comes to sports, it's haechan. the younger male stopped for mark to catch up and teased minhyung for being slow.

grandpa, breathe.❞ haechan said with a laugh.

shut up you pudu.❞ minhyung rolled his eyes, ❝i'm not a soccer player like you.❞ crouching down to catch his breath.