05

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook never spoke ever since he arrived at the orphanage. Jennie knew that he was able to understand her when she spoke to him, but Jungkook never replied back to her. That is until today. I walk upstairs to the children's bedrooms and entering Jungkooks. I see 3 other beds and seeing his foster brothers and sisters sleeping together in pairs. I walk up to Jungkooks bed and slowly laid him down. He whined, reaching his arms up for me. I grab one hand in mine, letting Jungkook wrap his hand around my pinky. I softly sway his arm until Jungkook falls asleep and lets my pinky go. Smiling at his adorableness, I cover him up with the blanket and kiss his head. I walk back to the doorway and turn back to the sleeping angels before closing the door. Just as I do, Jackson closes the door opposite me.

"Ready to go home?"

"Yeah." without my permission, I let out a loud yawn, tears pricking the corner of my eyes. Jackson chuckles softly, draping an arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on him as we walk downstairs.

"Thank you so much!" Jennie re-appears hugging me and Jackson.

"Its no problem." I yawn out once more. "I would come for the children anyway." You smile and Jennie grins at you warmly.

"I wouldn't know what to do if you didn't come. The children beg to see you every day. You always make their day with your treats. You should come by more often."

"I try to Jennie. Maybe I can when the holiday starts. Jackson here can come every day since he doesn't have a life." Jackson glares at you playfully.

"The children are hard to control sometimes without you. They are very scary!" Jennie and I laugh as she leads us outside. Jennie hugs us before we wave goodbye and walk off to our car. Before we drove off, we yelled out a goodnight to Jennie as she grins and waves goodbye.

 Before we drove off, we yelled out a goodnight to Jennie as she grins and waves goodbye

Work had been hectic today.

Like damn! I could barely have 5 minutes to myself without being called for something.