18

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all soon finished eating and Jackson took us to the booths so he could win Jungkook and Taehyung a stuffed cartoon character that they wanted. They looked kinda weird but cute at the same time. Jungkook wanted a pink muscly bunny and Taehyung wanted this blue and red character. The head was a read heart and the body was blue with long arms.

I kinda want that robot looking one that's grey and white.

"(y/n)! Come on, have a go!" Jackson passed me the ball and I shoved it back in his arms.

"You know I'm terrible at these games! I can't win to save my life!"

"One go, for the kids. Please!" Jackson grins at me and I glare at him.

I know what he's up to.

He wants to humiliate me.

"Please." Taehyung tugs on my hand and He smiles up at me.

Oh this sweet child.

"Ok. One go." Jackson hands me the ball and I steady myself to shoot it in the hoop in front of me. I lift my hand throw the ball.

Please make it, please make it!

I watch as the ball bounces against the headboard and lands on the ring, slowly tilting before falling.

"You did it mama!" Jungkook jumped up in my arms and I held him as Jackson got both the stuffies. "You did it!" Jungkook smooshed my cheeks with his hands and I laughed, his bunny smiling shining as he held his new toy.

"Thank you!" Taehyung hugged his toy tightly and I bend down to his height.

"Woah!" I almost fall back as Taehyung jumps in my arms, hugging me.

"Anything for you guys." I smile and hug my kids back tightly.

"And this is for you." I look up to see Jackson handing over the stuffy that I wanted.

"How'd you know I wanted this?" Jackson grins at me and rubs my head, messing up my hair.

"I could just tell." I snicker as Jackson poses, trying to be macho.

"Calm down hero, but thank you."

"Anything for you (y/n). You know that."

"I know Jackson."

"Hey the sun is setting, we should line up for the Ferris wheel!" I quickly turn around and see the sky getting dark.

"Quick!" We rush over to the line and luckily got into a cart. Jungkook and Taehyung sat next to the windows as I sat next to Jungkook and Jackson sat next to Taehyung in front of us. It was quiet, with the soft chirping of crickets and the cool breeze flowing through the window. The Ferris wheel paused and we were lucky enough to be at the top.