04

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want me to call a taxi?" Kris says, taking out his phone but I shake my head.

"It's ok. I'll call for one." Kris purses his lips and I raise a brow at him. He chuckles before putting away his phone.

"Ok (y/n). You win this round. I'll see you tomorrow." I pick up my handbag with my phone in my hand.

"Night boss!" I walk away and wave to Kris as he chuckles and waves back. The moment I exit the building, I untuck my blouse from my skirt.

The relief.

Before I could even turn my phone on, a taxi arrives before me and parks on road. I turn around to see Kris smirking and waving his phone in the air. "You ass." I chuckle as I get into the taxi and informing the driver of my address. I watch the scenery before me change rapidly out the window, passing by the car. I stare out at the night sky, frowning as there weren't many stars out.

*RING*

Oh my god. I'm so jumpy today.

"Hello?" I answer my phone and smile as I hear a familiar voice answer back.

"Did you just get off from work?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah, I did. You ok with coming over this late?"

"Yep. I have nothing else to do so I can help you. Like I always do." Jackson and I chuckle.

"I know. You got everything? Or do I need to buy some stuff?"

"Nope. Mum got everything. She goes off every time we go shopping. Saying how nice of you to do this and how she wishes she had a daughter like you. She loves you ya know."

"Who wouldn't. I'm amazing."

"You sure are." Jackson chuckles and I can't help but blush, my smile widening.

He can be really sweet when he wants to be.

"And just for that, I'll save a sweet for you."

"Yes!" I chuckle when I hear faint shouting and something being broken. "Oh shit. I gotta go. Call me when you get home and I'll come over with the ingredients." The car suddenly stopped and I look out the window see that I already arrived home.

"I'm home."

"Already!?"

"Yep." I get out of the car and pay the driver. "Thank you." I smile and the driver smiles back before driving off. I hear a door open and I see Jackson running out of his house and down the steps.

"HEY!" I chuckle as he almost slips.

Clumsy child.

"Let me get that for you." I get to my door and quickly unlock it. Jackson walks in and I close the door behind me, locking it before throwing my bag on the couch and placing my phone on the dining table. Jackson brings out two aprons and I grab one, tying my hair up.