19

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson and I waited by the security office of the amusement park, waiting patiently for an officer as Taehyung yawned in my arms. He hands me his toy to hold, laying his head on my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Go to sleep sweetie." I whisper to Taehyung as he continued to shift in my arms.

"Ok." He nods and I hear his breathing even out as he fell asleep. I look over to see Jungkook was knocked out cold in Jackson's arms, snoring away. I was sitting down on a bench with the sunny boy sitting next to me, holding my hand tightly that was around his small frame. He had his head laid on my shoulder, his crying turning into soft sniffles. I rub the back of his knuckles, trying to comfort him while my leg bounced up and down in anxiousness.

"Where are they?"

"Calm down (y/n). Someone will come." Jackson sits next to me on my other side, Jungkook sleeping on his chest.

"I know. I know. But she just left him." I whisper the last sentence, looking down at the said boy who seemed to be asleep now. Jackson frowns and shakes his head.

"How can someone do that?"

"I don't know."

"Do you remember anything about her?"

"I remember what she looks like."

"What about the car? Her license plate?"

"Oh!"

Her plate!

Shit.

"Jackson. She didn't have a plate!" Jackson looks at me with wide eyes.

"Did she, did she plan this?" I purse my lips, frowning.

"How could she."

"Hello! What seems to be the problem?" I jump in my seat and look up to see an officer with his partner who smiled gently at the sleeping boys in our arms.

"This child was abandoned by his mother." Jackson stood up slowly with Jungkook in his arms, speaking to the officers quietly without letting the said boy hear what was happening. The partner, who was a woman sneered at what Jackson said.

"I can't believe she-" the other officer, which was a male calmed the female officer down.

"Thank you for telling us. Which one of you saw the mother?"

"I did." I speak up and the male nods in understanding.

"Can you tell us what happened." I look down at the child who slept by my side and sigh out, recalling the night to the officers. It takes a while but the officers soon let us go home as the female officer held the sunny boy in her arms. Jackson and I walked back to my car that was parked in the empty lot.