11

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

What is that sound?

I slowly open my eyes to face the back of the couch. Sluggishly, I turn around and lean up on my arm.

What in the world?

I see Jungkook facing me with a phone in his hand, just clicking away.

Is he taking pictures of me? Wait, why is he posing? Holy shit! He's taking selfies!

I smile tiredly and see a bowl in front of me. I follow the arm to see Kris smirking down at me.

He took pictures of me, didn't he? That ass.

"Nice of you to wake up." I grumble and take the bowl from him, eating the noodles. I see an empty bowl on the table, knowing Jungkook must've eaten.

"I needed to escape. Too much work." Kris chuckles and Jungkook looks up, beaming at me.

"Mama! We can go home now!"

What? I have a few more hours though.

"You slept through your hours." Kris chuckles and I gape up at him.

"I what!?"

"Don't worry though, you finished your work."

"What about the other employees!?"

"Those lazy assess were supposed to do 'em themselves." I look up at him and blink before a giant grin shone on my face.

"Great! Bye Kris!" I put the empty bowl down and pick up Jungkook who still had a hold of my phone. I go back to my office to pack up Jungkook and my belongings. Jungkook carried his pack on his bag and he followed me out to the elevator, holding my hand.

"One more thing (y/n)." I turn around as the door open to see Kris holding car keys.

Those aren't his though.

He drops the key in my bag and pushes me in the elevator.

"Find Jackson's shoes!" I look at Kris as he yells at me about Jackson's shoes, confused about what the keys were for when the door closes. I look down at Jungkook to see him shrug as well.

"Do you know what that was about?" Jungkook shakes his head.

"No mama." I shrug as well and wait till the elevator brought us down to the first floor. I hold Jungkook's hand as he followed me, swinging my arm excitedly. I wave goodbye to multiple co-workers before exiting the building and onto the street. What I didn't expect was a big present with my name on a banner on the side doors.