09

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

"For the love of god! Shut your face!" I groan out and turn around, slamming my alarm clock down on the bedside table. I sigh out from the relief and lay in bed, an arm over my eyes.

I need to work. Come on body, move!

"Mama. I'm hungwy." I shoot up in bed and see Jungkook pouting at the doorway.

"Uh, ok. Did you brush your teeth sweetie??" Jungkook shakes his head, pouting as his stomach grumbles.

This poor kid.

"Okie. Let's have some breaky!" Jungkook grins and runs off to the bathroom with his stuffed bunny and I follow him. I help Jungkook onto his stool as he grabs his brush and toothpaste. I was about to grab my own when I see paste squirted on the mirror.

"Uh oh." Jungkook looks up at me and I burst out in laughter.

This kid got it sprayed on his face too!

"Wait here Kookie." Jungkook nods and I grab a dry washcloth from the rack behind me. I wet the cloth and turn Jungkooks face to face me and I wash the paste off.

"Mama!" Jungkook wriggles around, trying to move his face away from the cloth.

"Don't move. Your face will be all sticky." Jungkook pouts and I chuckle, wiping off the last of the paste. I grab Kookies brush and carefully put paste on it, handing it back to him before proceeding to clean the mirror. "Be careful next time." I look down at Jungkook to see him grinning.

Too cute.

After we both finally brushed our teeth, Jungkook follows me to the kitchen and walks over to the living room, turning the tv on. Before I could grab the milk from the fridge, my phone goes off.

"Hello?"

"Hey (y/n)! What's the schedule for today?" I quickly check my phone and panic.

"There's a meeting this morning. Does that mean I have to come?"

"Shit. Yeah. Bring Jungkook with you. I think I can get another employee to look after him."

"Are you sure? I can get Jackson to baby-"

"- you really think that's a good idea?"

Right. Kookie doesn't like Jackson. I still need to find his missing shoes.

"Right. He told you didn't he. About his lost shoes."

"Yeah! I never knew someone so passive aggressive as your kid!"