17

The jampacked area along wit the sweet and savory smells of foods wafting from various stands makes me smile, despite the worry that creeps up my spine from the number of people that were here

The jampacked area along wit the sweet and savory smells of foods wafting from various stands makes me smile, despite the worry that creeps up my spine from the number of people that were here. Young and old were walking around, kids squealing, couples smiling, adults chatting. The sun was still high up, the bright blue sky clear from any clouds as the cold winds cooled us down from the slight heat. I hold tight to two little hands that held mine as I walked into the amusement park.

"Now don't let go of my hand and don't walk off anywhere. I don't want you getting lost." I look at Jungkook and Taehyung as they nod their heads. "Promise me. I don't want to lose you."

"We promise!" Both boys grin and I sigh in relief.

They better keep their dang promise.

"Where should we go first?" Jackson calls out from behind me as he stands next to me, eyes lighting up like a little kid. I chuckled and look down to see Taehyung and Jungkook jumping up and down in excitement.

"Boys, what do you both want to do first?" I suddenly hear honking nearby and see a small train filled with people stop in front of us.

"Welcome to the park! Would the lovely family want a ride?" The driver of the small train smiles at us and Jungkook runs for the train.

"Mama! Train! Let's go on the train!" Jungkook giggles, clutching his stuffed bunny.

"Wait for me!" Taehyung calls out and runs to the train, taking a seat next to Jungkook. I turn around and see Jackson pouting.

"I wanted to go on the rollercoaster."

"Later. Let the kids enjoy themselves first. Let's go sulky!" I grab Jackson's hand and pull him into the train, taking a seat in behind the boys as it drove off.

"Look at the cars!" Taehyung calls out and we look over to see kids driving into each other with their bumper cars.

"Mama! I wanna go!"

"Welcome to the bumper cars!" The train stops and I usher the boys out.

"I wanna battle Tae Tae!"

"How about one of you guys drive with us. How does that sound?" The boys nod and Jungkook instantly joins my side, wanting to be in my team. Taehyung pouts and I softly brush his bangs away. "Don't worry baby, I'll join you in another ride."

"Ok!" Taehyung runs and hops into one of the bumper cars while Jackson joins him as I help Jungkook into the seat and put my belt on.

"Ya'll ready to race!?" The other kids around us scream out and the music starts playing.

Oh fuck!

I lurch forward in the car suddenly and I turn around to see Jackson smirking at me.

"Oh, you are so going to get it!" I step my foot to the peddle and turn the car around. Jackson was a few meters ahead of me. I turn left and speed towards them, bumping them against the wall. "Hi sweetie." I wave to Taehyung as he laughs.