Munchkins Adventure (Part 2)

~ Taehyungs POV ~

~ Taehyungs POV ~

Taehyung sits on the bed, his legs crossed just under him. He stares at the blanket, unmoving and still. His mind was blank. There were no thoughts. He didn't know what to think. He was lost. Scared. He didn't know what to do now. He was only 7. A stray tear splatters on his bandaged leg, not noticing the sounds of the little patter of feet. He sees an arm a little ways off on the bed from the corner of his eyes, gripping on to the bedsheet as if the person was trying to get on the bed. Taehyung peers over the side and sees a small dark brown haired boy. He had quite chubby cheeks, his chocolate wide eyes staring up at Taehyung with a large grin.

"Hi!" The small boy grins as Taehyung just peers at him, blinking until the door opens and a nurse comes in.

"Jungkook, you can see your mum now."

"Yay!" Jungkook jumps away and runs to the nurse, holding her hand.

That's the woman's son.

The one that saved me.

As Jungkook leaves the room with the nurse, Taehyung jumps off the bed and follows them quietly. Taehyung stands behind them as the door to your room opens. "Mama!" Taehyung felt a painful pang in his heart seeing you smile when you saw Jungkook. Taehyungs heart throbbed painfully seeing Jungkook running up to you and hugging you as you ruffled his hair.

"Hey sweetie." Taehyung turns away, tears threatening to escape as he saw the exchange. Taehyung heaves in a big sigh and turns back around to jump, seeing you staring right at him by the doorway, a soft smile on your face. "Hey." Taehyung gulps as you call out to him, your voice soothing his aching heart. "Are you ok?" Taehyung couldn't answer so he just nods. "Jungkook. Can you wait outside with the nurse for a little bit?"

Why does she want him to wait outside?

Taehyung watches as Jungkook nods and follows the nurse out of the room while holding her hand once again. Taehyung waits for the door to close until he finally spoke up.

Guess its a better time to ask her now then never.

"Where are my parents?" Taehyung looks up at you, his face passive. He saw you jump from the question.

Why did she react that way?

He narrows his eyes at you, waiting.

She's stalling.

Taehyung watches as you stare at the room around you calmly before your eyes landed on his.

"Your parents are still recuperating. If it's ok with you, you can stay with me. Just until they get better again." Taehyung stares at you, the words ringing through his head.

Stay with her?

Taehyung sighs and nods, getting his answer. Taehyung stares into your eyes as you gulp, seeing the dead look in his eyes.

"Ok." The nurse comes back into the room with Jungkook and tells you that you all can leave the hospital.

"Shall we go then?" You smile down at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Yes!" Taehyung follows you out of the room as Jungkook skipped next to you. He looks up at you as you sign the form for all three of you.

My parents are supposed to sign me out.

Taehyung shakes his head, a few tears falling down his cheek.

You didn't have to lie to me.

Why did you lie to me?

I know they're dead.