14

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hold Taehyung tightly in my arms as I walked home in a fast pace but careful enough to not slip on the wet concrete. I shiver against the pouring cold rain, blocking off the wind to keep Taehyung as warm as possible. I feel his hands clench around the back of my blouse, his body shivering and I end up running.

I need to get him warm.

I can't let him get sick.

"(Y/N)!" I see my house further up the pathway with Jackson shouting from the doorway. "Hurry up! There's going to be a storm!" There was a sudden clap of thunder and I flinch when Taehyung shrieks in fear.

"Shh, it's ok. We are safe now." I run inside the house and up the stairs to the laundry room with Jackson hot on my feet. I open the cupboard and take out a large towel, placing Taehyung down on his feet. "Jackson, go run a hot bath please." My teeth chatter as I wrap the towel around Taehyung, trying to get him warm but his skin was pale and he was shivering.

"It's cold..." Taehyung shudders and I pick him up and get to my bedroom as Jackson was filling up the tub in my bathroom.

"I'll take care of him. You need to go and get warmed up."

Taehyung probably would be embarrassed if I cleaned him up.

Jackson purses his lips and takes Taehyung from me, glancing at my wet bandages. I nod and turn around to see Jungkook sleeping soundly, his stuffed bunny clutched tightly in his arms. I slowly walk over to him and brush his bangs away, as he mumbled in his sleep. I sigh out and kiss his forehead softly.

What is happening to my life.

"Are you ok?" I lean my back against the closed bathroom door receiving a small yes from Taehyung in the bathroom

"Are you ok?" Jackson calls out and I reply back with a soft yes. The door soon opens and both males walk out with Taehyung dressed in his new pjs. Jackson walks off with the wet clothes to put them in the wash, leaving Taehyung to look around the room.