15

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mama?" I groan out loud when I feel someone tap me on my face. I turn around to escape whoever was poking me but it just doesn't stop.

"I'm up. I'm up." I could barely hear myself as I sit up. I rub my eyes and notice that Jungkook was sitting on my lap, his eyes welling up with tears.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I jump harshly and look outside to see that it was still storming outside. The sky was still dark and the living room lit up when thunder clapped. Jungkook whimpered and hid his face in my stomach. "Shh. It's ok."

Who am I kidding, I'm scared of thunder too.

I pick Jungkook up and get up from the couch, careful to not scare Jackson that was snoring away on the other couch. I quickly run upstairs to my bedroom and open the bedroom door.

Oh no.

Taehyung was tossing and turning on the bed, crying and wailing out in his sleep.

Shit! He's having a nightmare!

I run over to Taehyung and put Jungkook down on my bed.

"Taehyung. Sweetie. Wake up." I shake Taehyung lightly but he still doesn't open his eyes.

Please wake up.

Taehyung suddenly jumps up, his eyes wide with tears. I take Taehyungs body and hold it close to me, trying to calm his shaking. He cries into my neck, his arms gripping my shirt.

"Shh. I'm here. It's ok."

He must have dreamt about his parents.

I rock Taehyung in my lap, humming softly.

"Come here kookie." I bring my other arm open and Jungkook crawls into my arms, laying his head in my other neck. "You're both safe. It's ok, I'm here." I continue to rock with the boys in my arms, trying to soothe their terrors away. Taehyung quiets down, his hiccups turning to soft sniffles before his breath evens and he falls asleep again. Jungkook knocks back to sleep the moment he was in my arms and I carefully move so I laid on my side with both boys next to me. Jungkook laid closer to my chest with Taehyung next to him. I draped an arm over them both, sometimes rubbing their hands or their backs and I soon fall asleep next to them.

 I draped an arm over them both, sometimes rubbing their hands or their backs and I soon fall asleep next to them