16

"Don't run off too far boys!" I smile as I watch Jungkook pull Taehyung along with him and give him a tour around the office space and greet him to the other employers

"And this is Ro!" Jungkook stops before Rose who smiles and waves at the two boys.

"Kookie, it's Rose."

"Ro Ro!" Rose chuckles and nods.

"Ok, Ro Ro. Hello there, what's your name?" Jungkook held Taehyungs hand as Taehyung tried to hide behind Jungkook. He was still shy but I don't blame him. Rose bends down and gives something to Taehyung. "My name is Rose. This chocolate is for you." Rose beams as Taehyung smiles and takes the candy.

"My name is Taehyung." Taehyung softly says and Rose claps her hands together.

"Taehyung! Such a lovely name!" Jungkook pouts and crosses his hands in front of his chest.

"What about me!?" Rose chuckles and nods.

"You have a lovely name too Jungkook." Jungkook beams and jumps up and down in happiness.

"I guess you adopted another one?" Kris pops up from behind me, scaring the shit out of me.

"Jesus Kris. You need to stop that." He chuckles.

"Can't help it. How are you doing?" I look at Kris in confusion when his face held a very grim expression.

Is something wrong? Did something happen?

"Uh yeah. Why?" Kris looked at me in shock. His eyes peered at the two boys who sat down colouring before landing on me.

"You mean you don't remember?"

"Remember what? What was I supposed to remember?" Kris soon beams at me and hugs me.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it! Hows Taehyung?" I look over at the said boy, sighing as he smiled and chatted with Jungkook happily.

"He's been great. He's been much more happier the last few months since we had his parents funeral. I'm glad he's moving on ok. I didn't want him to keep hurting." Kris nods.

"That's good. Jackson told me you are trying to get them enrolled into school?" I nod.

"Yeah. I can't leave them at home and they are old enough to go to school. Taehyung was already enrolled by his parents and I want to enroll Jungkook in the same school as Taehyung. I don't want to split them apart."

"That sounds like the best plan. Have you updated Taehyungs information at the school?" I shake my head.

"Not yet. I'm planning to go today with the boys. Jungkook knows that I want him to go to school and he's ok with it."

"Wow. I was expecting Jungkook to be sad about it. He loves to cling onto you." I chuckle.

"Yeah but I think he understands that he needs to go to school."