03

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud angry beep brings me back to the present as I see Jackson stuffing his face with my buns. I scoff at him and he grins back at me, his mouth full of his mother's fresh buns.

"You greedy little pig. This is my breakfast!" I shout out, snatching the bag away from his hands. Jackson whines as I take the bag away, tucking it in my handbag.

"(y/n)! I'm hungry! Let me eat!" Jackson whimpers out, trying to make me succumb to his horrible attempt at puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes, laughing as I start to eat one.

"You should have had breakfast instead of living in that garage of yours like a hermit." Jackson lightly punches my shoulder, grinning.

"Whatever. You owe me anyway. For the car ride."

"I know." I notice that we are stuck in a traffic jam and I let out a loud groan. "Damn it. You gotta be kidding me. I'm already late!" Jackson just chuckles at my demise until I glare at him, shutting him up. I groan again, dragging my hands down my face. The car goes silent once again as the sounds of a live angry traffic jam surrounds the car.

"Hey (y/n)?"

"Yeah?" I turn to Jackson, confused at his soft voice. His eyes are trained on the road with a newfound concentration. I sit up straight, worried now.

"Can I have another bun?" The words don't register until a shocked expression envelope on my face. Taking a bun out, I stuff it in Jackson's mouth, nearly knocking some teeth out. Hiding the rest of the buns in my handbag, I lean back in the chair, arms crossed against my chest. "What were you thinking about just know?" Jackson speaks out, his words muffled by pieces of bread spewing from his mouth. I look at him in utter disgust.

"One, that's disgusting. Didn't your mother ever teach you to talk after you finish eating, or to eat with your mouth closed?" Jackson grins with his mouth closed and I shake my head. "Two, I was thinking about when we first met." Jackson swallows, his Adam's apple bobbing before smiling softly at the memory.

"Ah, that was a special day. I still don't know how you changed from a shy girl to a stubborn ass." I shake my head grinning.

"World's greatest mystery."