13

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cut the engine off of my car and sit there for a while, hands gripping the steering wheel. I peer into the review mirror and see the two boys fast asleep. Jungkook was clutching his toy bunny with his mouth open and snoring. I chuckle before facing Taehyung. My smile falters seeing how he was curled into a ball, his face hiding in his legs he had brought up to his chest.

I should've told him the truth.

I should've just told him.

With a heavy heart, I take my seatbelt off and get out of the car, going to get the front house door open. I walk back to the car and open the side sliding door to reveal Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I'll just let them sleep. It's way too late at night to wake them up." I mumble and take Jungkooks seatbelt off. I carry him in my arms before carefully holding him against my hip. I close the door and go to the other side and opening the door. I quietly unbuckle Taehyung and carefully hold him on my other hip. Both boys shift and lay their heads on my shoulder, their arms wrapped around my neck. I head inside the house and upstairs to my room. I carefully place the boys down on my bed and place pillows on the edge of the beds. I drape the blanket over them both and quickly go back outside to grab the shopping bags.

"(Y/n)?" I jump and turn around in a fighting stance to see Jackson just staring at me.

Holy fuck! I hate it when he does that!

"The fuck you doing? It's so late." He peers behind my shoulder to see the bags full of clothes, shoes and other stuff. He narrows his brows at me. "You went shopping. At this time? They aren't even suitable for Jungkook." Jackson scratches his head and just shrugs as he decides to help me carry the bags.

"They're for another kid." Jackson stops short with the bags in his hands and turns around to face me.

"Excuse me. What?"

"I have another kid."

"..."

"Jackson?"

"..."

"You're scaring me."

"You brought home another demon child."

"Jackson-"

"I'm going to lose both shoes this time if I ever step foot in your house!"

"Jackson. I promise you he won't be as mischievous as Jungkook." Jackson narrows his eyes at me as if he's contemplating.

"I don't trust you. They live with you. They get it from you." Jackson walks off and I glare at him.

"The fuck you mean by that!?" I stalk over to him after locking the car as Jackson walks into the house with the shopping bags.