They Said||Izuku Midoriya x Villain!Reader [Part 1]

A/N

H/C=Hair Color
H/L=Hair Length
E/C=Eye Color
Y/N=Your Name
L/N=Last Name
______________________

No ones POV

Midoriya knee Y/N when they both were kids. Bakugo even knew Y/N as well. The three have know each other for years but Y/N suddenly was gone one day. She didn't show up to school for weeks then months. Even though everyone knew she moved but what hurt Midoriya was the fact that she didn't say goodbye. She left rift before middle school. He's always had a little crush on her. I mean everyone did in grade school. She was just so cute. So sweet. So nice.

Midoriya mostly got along with her because like him they both didn't have quirks. They were quirkless. They both still had dreams of being heroes even though they had no quirk. All Might was the hero they both looked up too. The hero they both wanted to be.

-years later-

Midoriya was writing down notes in class while his teacher, Shota Aizawa, continued to talk even though he didn't want too. Minutes later the class door opened. Came in a very beautiful girl. She had H/L H/C, Gorgeous E/C, a very kind smile. Midoriya was in awe by her. He was blushing looking at her.

"Right I forgot about the new student..keep it brief" Aizawa told the girl.

She nodded and smiled to her class "hello my names Y/N L/N! I just moved here from across town. Also I'm a quirkless student so..anyway can't wait to get to know you all!"

Midoriya's mouth hung open. He couldn't believe she was back. His crush when he was little was actually back. Boy did she age well..

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME QUIRKLESS?!" Bakugo slammed his hands on his desk.

"Bakugo?! Wow I didn't think you would be here!" Y/N smiled.

Midoriya stood up blushing "I-I'm here too Y/N!"

She gasped and smiled big running to him and hugging him tight "Zuku! I thought I'd never see you again! I missed you!"

Midoriya blushed darker and shyly hugged back. He still was embarrassed by the nickname she gave him years ago. But he loved it. And her.

"I-I misses you too! It's good to see you again.." He whispered.

"Don't I get a hug quirkless?! MOVE DEKU!" Bakugo grabbed Y/N and hugged her.

Despite the whole class being shocked by Bakugo's behavior, even Aizawa, the hothead hugged his long time friend. She didn't hesitate to hug back.

"It's so good to see you boys again!" She cheered.

-Skip to lunch-

Y/N knew that Bakugo hated Midoriya so she made a deal to sit with Midoriya one day and Bakugo the next. Right now she was sitting with Midoriya and his friends.

"So how long have you've known Deku?" Uraraka smiled.

"Deku? So you actually took to the name?" Y/N giggled.

"Y-Yeah..I thought it would make a great hero name! Does it not? Because I could always change it!" He wanted her to love the name. Her opinion meant a lot.

"I love it! It's so cute! It's perfect for you! Anyway I've known Midoriya since we were kids. Little kids. Same with Bakugo. We all grew up together" Y/N smiled.

"I don't mean to be rude but how did you get into U.A? You have no quirk right? How did you pass the test?" Iida asked pushing up his glasses.

"Oh well since they saw how passionate I was they gave me a written test! Also they had me do some combat stuff but I passed that too!" She explained.