Next Generation||Toshinori Yagi x Daughter!Reader

Your POV

I sprinted to my dads class room. I had very important news to tell him. I was recommended for U.A next year! I couldn't wait to train to become a hero! I finally found the class after like what felt like hours. This school was big! I ran in the class and immediately my dad came out of his hero form and starting coughing blood.

"Dad! Dad I got great news!" I cheered running to him.

"Y-Y/N?! W-What are you doing here?!" My dad coughed again.

"I came to tell you I'm coming here next year! I got recommended to U.A!" I smiled big.

My dad smiled and hugged me "thats great kiddo! I'm so happy for you!"

I giggled as my dad spun me in his arms. Finally I can be a hero just like my dad!

"A-All Might you have a daughter?!" A boy with green hair said.

My dad put me down and cleared his throat "Yes Midoriya. Everyone this is my daughter Y/N Yagi"

I waved "hello everyone! I'm so sorry to intrude on your teaching.." I awkwardly chuckled.

"Nonsense! I want to know more about you! You must be as powerful as your dad is!" The same boy with green hair stood up. Midoriya was it?

I blushed "u-uh well if it's ok with my dad.."

My dad sighed and nodded "alright everyone gets one question each then that's it"

Immediately the class yelled out questions. I was so overwhelmed I couldn't even understand what they were saying.

"One at a time! Come on kids.." my dad groaned.

"What's your quirk Y/N?!" Midoriya asked.

"Well I can take the quirk of anyone I touch! It's pretty cool huh?" I smiled.

"That awesome!" A blonde boy with a black streak said.

"Yeah I want that quirk!" A girl with pink skin said.

"For example..you! Give me your hand!" I pointed to a boy with a tail.

He hesitated at first but gave me his hand "now when I take his hand I'll get his quirk" I took his hand.

Immediately a tail grew the was the same color as my H/C hair. I let him go and giggled. The class gasped. The poor boy I touched almost past out.

"See? Now to make it go away I have to just have I snap my fingers!" I snapped my fingers and my tail went away.

"Dude that's so cool!" A boy with red hair said.

"You'll be such a great hero Y/N!" A girl with brown hair said.

"Thank you guys! You guys are so nice. I hope to meet you all next year!" I smiled.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" The boy with girl hair bowed.

"I'm Tenya Iida! Pleasure to meet you" he pushed up his glasses.

"I'm Denki Kaminari" The boy with blonde hair winked.

"All Might why is she here" a monotone voice said.

I turned around and saw Shota. I smiled big and ran to him and hugged him.

"Hi Shota! It's good to see you!" I smiled.

He tensed up and patted my head "hello Y/N.."

I let go and smiled at him "guess what Shota I'm going to be coming here next year!"

He faintly smiled "that's good to hear.."

"Mr.Aizawa you know her?!" Midoriya said.

"Yes. Half the staff here do. When you guys go home Y/N comes by to help with the grading of me and her father" Shota said.

"A-Anyway Y/N you should probably be going home now. Shota I'm sorry but I need to take her home" my dad apologized.

"No you stay here. I'll take her home. You still have 30 minutes left to teach class" Shota said.

"Bye dad! Love you!" I kissed his cheek and Shota led me out the door.

All Mights POV

"Your daughter is so cool All Might!" Midoriya said.

"Thank you Midoriya..she's really great isn't she?" I smiled.

"She'll be a great next gen of you sir!" Uraraka cheered.

"Yeah..yeah she will be.." I smiled to myself.

She will be the next gen. She will be a great hero one day just like me. She'll save lives, make friends, make enemies..Y/N my dear daughter you'll be the next generation. Make a mark on this world when I'm gone. Make your next generation of heroes proud.