Oh Gummybear Your Body Is Perfect!||Fatgum x Reader

A/N

Y'all know where I got the nickname from don't lie

Also this may be a tigger warning ⚠️
__________________________

Your POV

I hated looking in the mirror. It was a reminder of how gross I looked. I know I shouldn't even worry about my figure considering my boyfriend is fatgum and it's not like he cares about how I look but it's me who cares. I've always had this problem since I was young. I do wish I could just not care like Taishiro.

"Beautiful gummy bear I'm home!"

I jump in surprise. I didn't even hear him come home. I quickly put on my smile as I greeted him.

"Oh hi Taishiro! I didn't hear you come home" I gave him a big hug. Well as big as I could since he was in his big form.

He scooped me up in his arm and kissed my face over and over "that's quite alright! I'm glad it was a surprise to you then"

I snuggled into his chest. I also felt so comfy in his arms. Big form or skinny form it was comfy.

"Are you alright gummy bear? You seem to be kinda quiet" Taishiro asked worried.

"Oh yeah I'm fine! Just tired is all!" I smiled.

"Honey I hate to tell you but I know when you are upset. What's bothering you?" He gently put me down.

"Taishiro I'm-"

"No you aren't. Don't lie to me Y/N. I know when something is wrong with you" he sternly said.

I sighed in defeat "ok fine..I keep looking a myself in the mirror..keep thinking I'm so gross and unattractive and disgusting" I started to tear up a bit.

"What?! W-Why would you think that? Who told you you were? I'll kill them!" He quickly turned to his skinny form.

"N-No one told me that..I just think that. I've been like this since I was young Taishiro. It's how my mind is" a few tears went down my face.

He wrapped his strong arms around me and brought me close to him "listen I know you don't think this but to me..to me you are just the most beautiful, sexiest, gorgeous, attractive, prettiest woman I've ever seen. gah I could go on forever! Not many words can describe how attractive you are. I don't even think those words cut it. My love for you is so so so strong. I would never lie to you gummy bear. You are such an attractive women!" He kissed my forehead gently.

I couldn't help but start bawling after that. He's always was sweet like this but hearing it was always nice. Especially now. I couldn't stop crying into his shirt.

"You can cry as long as you need honey..I'll be here till you stop" he stroked my hair.

"Taishiro thank you..I really needed to hear that..I love you"

My lips with on his in seconds. The sweet kiss quickly turned into a make out and I wasn't complaining. Taishiro picked me up by my thighs and laid me on the bed with him on top of me.

"How about I show you just how sexy I think you are~" he whispered in my ear.

My face was red. I couldn't speak all I did was nod. He chuckled and nibbles on my neck.

"Every part of you is absolutely stunning..to your neck.." He kissed his way down my body "all the way down to your thigh~"

By the end of the night my confidence went up some. And that's all thanks to my lovely boyfriend Taishiro~