They said|| Izuku Midoriya x Villian!Reader [Part 2 Final]

A/N

Can I just say this video gives me life? I mean what a mood tbh
______________________

No ones POV

Y/N spend a couple months in the most toughest prison. Couple months only because she later broke out herself. She was going to get life in prison and she wasn't going to have that.

Once she was free she had to lay low for awhile. She changed her hair color to F/C so she wouldn't be recognized. Y/N also cut her hair short so it would be even harder to recognize her. She knew about Midoriya and how close he was to All Might. She also figured out he had his quirk but how she didn't know. She didn't care how he got all she knew was he had the same quirk.

Midoriya's POV

I was sleeping in my bed. It wasn't late but I decided to take a little nap after I finished my homework. I woke up to the sound of my phone going off with text messages. I groaned and sat up in bed reaching for my phone. I had a bunch of text messages from my friends and even Kacchan.

From Uraraka:
Deku! Did you hear the news?! Y/N escaped from prison!

From Iida:
Midoriya I don't know if you know but your old friend Y/N escaped from prison. Are you ok? You should be careful.

From Todoroki:
Midoriya are you ok? Did you hear the news?

From Kacchan:
Y/N ESCAPED FROM PRISON YOU NERD! SHE PROBABLY WILL KILL YOU SO WATCH OUT!

I froze dropping my phone on the bed. She escaped..? How?! She was in the toughest prison! There's no way..someone must have broken her out. That's the only way! I jumped out of bed and quickly turned on my tv. I turned on the news and everyone was right! Y/N had broke out. She did by herself?! There's no way..how could she..she was in the worlds toughest prison!

No ones POV

Y/N was walking down the street with a black hoodie she stole. She cut her pants off into shorts. Y/N wasn't mad at Midoriya. He didn't call the police. But she had to say hi. He WAS her best friend. Once she got to his house ,which lucky for her they never moved, she went to the back of the house to his bedroom window and knocked on it.

Midoriya jumped at first but then went wide eyed once he realized who was at the window. He slowly walked to the window and opened it.

"Y-Y-Y/N? W-Why are you here??" He was shaking.

She sighed and jumped in his room "relax I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to talk. Can we do that?"

He was confused because why would she want to talk? I mean wasn't she mad? Didn't she want revenge?

"I-I guess.." he sat on his bed.

She sat next to him and played with her hands "listen..I'm sorry I tried to kill you that day..you trusted me and I broke that. I'm sorry. I had time to think about my life in prison and I had to get out and talk to you. I had to apologize-"

"Wait is that all you came here for? To apologize? Because if so I don't-" Y/N cut him off.

"If you let you finish you would know" she spat.

Midoriya gulped and nodded "sorry continue.."

"Thank you..anyway I not only had to apologize but I had to make sure you are ok..I mean what I did was pretty crazy" She said.