Different||Shota Aizawa x Brother!Reader

No ones POV

The happy go lucky Y/N Aizawa walked down the halls of UA. He was looking for his older brothers classroom. He wasn't anything like his older brother Shota. He was a nice, flirty, clumsy, and playful person. So when people asked how he could possibly be related to the pro hero, he would just smile.

Y/N was 6 years younger then his brother. Making him 25 years old. And no he wasn't a pro hero. He didn't go to UA like Shota. He didn't want to be a hero. He thought he couldn't handle that responsibility. But as the years went on he slowly started to regret it.

"Maybe I should have gave this hero thing a shot..but it's too late now" he gave a sigh.

He like always wasn't watching were he was going and ran right into someone.

"Ah! Sorry about that. I need to watch where I'm going" he gave an awkwardly smile.

"It's ok! I wasn't watching where I was going either..I'm Izuku Midoriya! 1st year in class 1-A" the green haired boy bowed.

Y/N gave a smiled "I'm Y/N Aizawa. I'm uh looking for my brother Shotas class. Could you help me?"

"Aizawa? Are you related to Mr.Aizawa?! What's your quirk? Are you a pro hero? What's your cost-"

"Alright settle down kid. I'll tell you all you need if you show me my brother. Understand?" Y/N grinned.

The boy shook his head "oh right! Follow me! I'm going to his class now"

Y/N followed Midoriya to the classroom. Of course the kid wouldn't stop asking questions and the younger Aizawa sibling had to tell him to shush a couple of times.

"Here we are! He teaches class 1-A. He's kinda strict but he's a great teacher!" Midoriya opened he door.

"Midoriya there you are! Class is about to start! Please take a seat" The boy with glasses did some strange hand movements.

"Iida! I'm sorry I had no idea I was late!" Midoriya panicked.

"Is my brother late everyday? Because he's a teacher right kid?" Y/N asked Midoriya.

"Wait brother?! Our teacher has a brother!" A girl with brown hair said.

"Well since he isn't here I'll give a little introduction" he walked up to the front "my name is Y/N Aizawa. I'm the younger brother of Shota Aizawa. I'm 25 years old and my quirk is called Mind Erase" Y/N proudly spook.

"Are you pro hero?!" Midoriya asked.

"Nope. I made my choice when I was young to not go to UA. I didn't think I could handle being a hero. So I left that to my brother" he said.

"Is Mr.Aizawa nice outside of school?" A boy with blonde hair with a black streak threw it asked.

"Uh well I guess. As kids we got along and I don't really see him now that we are adults an-"

"What are you doing here" A monotone voice asked.

Y/N immediately smiled. He knew that was his brother.