Shy||Denki Kaminari x Male!Reader

Your POV

I sat in my seat listening to Mr.Aizawa give us another lecture. I was a quiet person and shy. Sadly it made it hard to make friends. But being in class 1-A being quiet wasn't an option. Especially when Kaminari tried to talk to me. It's not that I didn't like the guy I just wasn't as energetic as he was or as sociable.

I wasn't kinda jealous by how energetic and sociable he was..I wish I was like that. But I was so quiet and shy I couldn't even talk to a teacher for help. Just wasn't who I was. And I hated it. Kaminari has all his friends and I have none. Sure everyone talks to me but I don't think they consider me a friend.

"Hey Y/N" Kaminari whispered to me.

I looked over at him "y-yes?" I whispered back.

"After school lets go to the mall. You could use some fun" he whispers.

I slightly blushed and nodded "s-sure.."

"Great! Can't wait" He smiled.

-time skip after school-

It after school and I was nervous. I've never actually hung out with someone after school. Just never have been asked. And when Kaminari asked me to hangout at the mall I was scared. I'll admit he's cute, sweet, and funny. I like him a lot but I really doubt he likes me back. He's a smooth talker with the girls and there's way he's gay like me.

I sighed as I waited for Kaminari outside the classroom. This was going to be a long day..

"Hey Y/N! You ready?" Kaminari came up to me with his bright smile.

I nodded "yeah..are we walking or taking a bus?"

"Well it would be quicker to take a bus so let's do that" he smiled as he walked to the bus stop.

I followed him. Gah my heart was racing. His smile is cute..no stop Y/N! You shouldn't get your hopes up! He isn't into guys..you know that. Ugh he's going to kill me I swear.

Once we got to the bus stop we sat down on the bench. I sat kinda far from him. I didn't want to be to close for him to feel uncomfortable.

"Y/N what are you doing over there? Come closer!" He cheered.

I blushed "s-sorry I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.." I scooted closer.

He chuckled "oh please you sitting next to me isn't uncomfortable. I like you anyway! You're cool" he smiled.

I blushed more "u-um ok. You're cool too" I awkwardly laughed. Curse my shy self.

The wind started to pick up. Damn the one day I didn't wear my jacket and it's cold outside. I rubbed my arms to try and warm myself up. This bus better hurry up.

"You cold dude?" Kaminari suddenly said.

"Ah I'll be fine. I'm stupid for not being a jacket" I sighed.

"Here have mine! I got a long sleeve shirt underneath anyway" he took off his jacket and handed it to me.

"N-No I couldn't. You'll get cold later anyway. I'll be fine" I politely declined.

"Y/N you are literally shaking. You need it more then me. I insist" he put the jacket around me.

He wasn't wrong. I was shaking. I didn't even notice it either. I sighed and put on his jacket. It smelled like him. His cologne was strong and I loved it. I softly blushed.

"You're so cold your cheeks are red! I should have brought my scarf with me" Kaminari frowned.

My blush deepened "ah no I'll be fine!" Damn he noticed..how embarrassing.