You Are Special||Young!Endeavor x Reader

A/N

Ok so Endeavor might be a little out of character. I will make him niceish and what not. Hope ya enjoy!
_______________________

Your POV

I was just starting my first year at UA. I really wanted to be a pro hero but my quirk wasn't anything like the other kids..

My quirk is Telekinesis. It sounds cool but I can only move small things. The biggest thing I can move is a box. It gives me terrible headaches because of it. Which is why I can't move anything bigger. But I hope that UA can help me have more control of my quirk.

I looked for my home room class. I was lost in this place. It was huge. There's no way I'll find my class..

"You lost" a rough voice asked.

I slightly jumped and looked up to see a boy with red hair, ice blue eyes, and was well built. I was kinda scared but I shakily answered.

"Y-Yes..I'm looking for my class. But I got lost.."

"You're new here huh?" He asked.

I nodded "yeah. I'm a first year.."

"Me too. Enji Todoroki" he suddenly said.

Y/N L/N.." I quietly said.

"You're going to my class. We have the same one. Follow me" He started walking.

I slightly jogged to caught up and like a dumb ass I ran into him. I quickly apologized my face beat red from embarrassment.

"I-I'm so sorry! I was trying to caught up and-!"

"It's fine. Relax" he calmly said.

I let out a deep breath and nodded "sorry.."

"Don't apologize I said it's fine" he continued to walk.

I followed behind him. This Enji guy was nice but kinda scary. He seemed like he would break me if I ever ran into him but he didn't act like he would.

"Here. This is our class. There annoying kids in this class so prepare yourself" he opened the door.

I shortly followed after him. The teacher turned to us and gave us a glare.

"Enji! Why are you late? And who is with you?" The teacher hissed.

I gulped and hid behind Enji. Great my first day and my teacher hates me..

Enji rolled his eyes "I was helping    Y/N find our class. Since no one else would. End of story"

The teacher adjusted their glasses and nodded "very well. Well Y/N have a seat"

Enji took his seat in the front and I sat in the back since it was the only seat available. Enji looked back at me and gave a small smile. I smiled back with a shy smile. He wasn't so mean I guess. Unless you made him mad.

-skip to lunch-

Finally lunch! The only thing I'm good at. I packed up my bag but then I saw someone sit on my desk. A boy with blonde hair that stuck up with headphones around his neck and glasses on was there.