Attention||Shoto Todoroki x Reader

Your POV

Shoto was my boyfriend and he was usually sweet and caring. He gave me attention and everything! But every so often he'll get caught up in training so he can be the best for his father. I hated how he gave in to him but I couldn't stop it.

Right now I was at his house watching him train. I was sitting on the floor resting my head on my hand. I watched him as he sweated. He was shirtless and I still blushed. Even thought I've seen him naked before.

"Shoto! Give me attention!" I whined laying out on the floor.

Shoto sighed softly "hold on"

I pouted and stood up "you've been training for hours! Please let's do something"

"Give me a minute Y/N" he said in his monotone voice.

I huffed and crossed my arms. There had to be some way I could get his attention! A lot of things didn't bother him so it was hard to think of something. Then the perfect idea came to mind.

I smirked and grabbed my phone and pretended like I was on the phone "oh hi E/N! Yeah it's been awhile I know. I'm good how are you? Oh good I'm glad! You sure got want to catch up? Alright we can meet there yeah. Bye!"

Todoroki's POV

I listened as I was punching the bag. I didn't think who she was talking too. But I didn't care. She can go hangout with friends.

"Shoto!" Y/N called out to me.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her "hm?"

"I'm going to hangout with E/N. He wanted to catch up! I'll see you later" she walked off.

E/N? Wait that name sounds familiar..that's her ex! I knew they left off on a good note so they didn't hate each other. Maybe I can stop training for today.

Your POV

I sighed to myself. I didn't think this would work because I didn't even heard Shoto at all. Maybe I should just give up and go home.

"Y/N" a voice said.

I stopped at the door and turned around. Speak of the devil!

"Babe! I thought you were training?" I asked.

He came up to me and brought me to his chest "don't go see him. I'll give you the attention"

I smirked. It did work! "Is that all it takes? For me to pretend to go see my ex for you to give me your attention?"

He sighed and let me go "sorry. I know I shouldn't train all the time. I'll learn to say no to my father"

I gave him a kiss "thank you. I love you"

"Love you too..you want to get lunch" he asked.

I nodded "yes! I'm starving!"

Shoto and me walked hand and hand to a little cafe for lunch. Finally I had my boyfriends attention!