It's Time To Kill

(Enjoy!!)

The next day you woke up and you remembered everything that had happened in your dream, you also remembered that your parents were coming back from their "Business trip". You got out of bed and got dressed then you went to Lucius's room.

YOU: Lucius? *You knock on his door*

No reply.

You opened the door and came inside, Lucius was sitting on his bed with his head down playing with a music box. He looked so upset and you felt bad for being rude to him yesterday.

YOU: Lucius.... *You put a hand on his shoulder*

LUCIUS: *Angrily pushes your hand away, glaring at you then he goes back to playing with the music box.*

YOU: Lucius I'm sorry ok? You were right-you were right about everything. They really do hate me and they want me dead....

LUCIUS: *Writes on Notepad* So you will kill them?

YOU: Yes, I will kill them but I will need your help.

LUCIUS: *He nods*

You guys then spent the rest of your time (Before your parents came and got you) planning a killing, you were gonna start by killing the cook first because he was the easiest. You guys had finished right on time because the maid (Susan Myers) came inside and told you that your parents were here. You went downstairs and saw them waiting, just seeing made you angry.

MOTHER: Hello dear! Ready to go home?

YOU: *With a fake smile* Yep!

You guys all said goodbye to the Wagners family and then you guys left....

(I hope you guys are enjoying it, tell me what you think!)