A New Look

(Lol I really enjoyed writing that smut chapter. Enjoy the chapter!)

(LOL THIS PICTURE)

(Omg this is funny.. I'm just gonna start off where we left.)

The door opened and you guys turned around to see who it was and Mcguffin stood there.

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: OH MY GODDD AHHH!!!!

He backs out of the door bumping into the wall and knocking a picture down he quickly backed out  and shutting the door. You gave each other a worried look. You wondered what was gonna happened now that he had caught you both doing "Adult stuff". You guys both decided to go straight to bed because you were to embarrassed that you had gotten caught.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning you guys got up and got dressed and went into the kitchen and Mcguffin had already made breakfast and was sitting there reading a newspaper. You both sat down and silently ate not saying a single word. He put his newspaper looking at you guys, Lucius looked down at his plate not saying anything and you did too.

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: *Clears throat*

YOU: What?

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: You know what.

YOU: I swear it wasn't what it looked like last night...

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: I'm not stupid, it was exactly what it looked like.

YOU: Well, if makes you feel any better we didn't really get into it because you barged in in the middle of it...

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: No, that doesn't make me feel better. And I don't wanna see you guys doing nothing like that again- or if you going to at least lock the door and use a condom.....

You nodded and you all finished eating in silent. Lucius and Mcguffin stood up ready to go somewhere.

YOU: Now where are you guys going?

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: We're going back to the hospital.

YOU: Why?

He explained to how Lucius's dad had survived from the fire and how they had to go back so that Lucius could kill him. You thought that sound quite exciting and you wanted to go also.

YOU: Ooooh may I come? *smiling widely*

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: *Sighes* You can't...

YOU: *Getting angry* And why not?!

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: This is why..

He grabs a piece a paper and puts it on the table. You pick it up and look at it and gasp at what you saw..

It was your face with a headline above it that said "MISSING".

YOU: WHAT?! How did they get this picture of me? My house burned down!

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: They probably got it from your school, so you can't go with us.

YOU: I mean what do you expect me to do? Spend the rest of my life cooped up in this house?!

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: Well, it's either that or be sent to an orphanage.

YOU: This is bullshit!

You angrily left the kitchen and stomped upstairs to the bedroom not looking back. You did not want to spend the rest of your life stuck in the house. You paced around your room thinking of a way that you could maybe cover your identity so that no one could notice who you were, because you really wanted to go.

You went inside the bathroom and looked around for something, you reached inside of the medicine cabinet and pulled out a glass bottle. You read the label, "PEROXIDE"......You looked up and saw Lucius watching you in the doorway.

(omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been having issues with my bones and shit and I've been having to go to a hospital. (Which I just updated this right now in a hospital, in a hospital gown lol.) I feel like this chapter was a bit corn but fuck it I'mma keep going!)