PART 3(Pregnancy)

(I hate to say it guys be we are almost done with this book! But don't worry there will be another book and I might add on some bonuses to this one because I love it so much, but anyway this isn't really like a chapter this is kinda an introduction to the LAST part of the story so I hope you enjoy it. And thank you SOO much for reading this. Also look at this screenshot that I found in LUCIUS 2 weird isn't it? I like that they're baby heads because it kinda relates to this part of the story so I thought I would be nice to share it with you guys. ^-^)

Mcguffin looked at you, then back at Lucius, then back at you, then back at Lucius in shock at what the doctor just told him

Mcguffin looked at you, then back at Lucius, then back at you, then back at Lucius in shock at what the doctor just told him. Lucius didn't know what to say- well not like he would say anything but he was in just as much shock as Mcguffin was.

DOCTOR: Ermm I'm gonna leave you guys in here alone... *Awkwardly walks out the door*

Mcguffin sits down rubbing his forehead.

MCGUFFIN: Fucking hell.......

Lucius stood by your beside holding your hand, now he knew what you were trying to tell you. He feels bad for not listening to you and focusing more on the prophecy than what you had to say. But now that he knew, he was very happy.

He was gonna be a father...

He smiled just a little at the thought of that.

You slowly wake up and you see Lucius standing over you.

YOU: L-Lucius?

He shushed you and stroked you hair softly and kissed your forehead.

YOU: Y-you're not mad at me are you?

He smiles (Guys remember that video of him smiling I freaking love that) and kisses your nose.

LUCIUS: *In a soft quiet voice* Of course not, I have never felt more happy.

You smiled at him and then drifted back to sleep.....

(Ok so NOW here's the little Introduction and shit)

You soon recovered and was allowed to go home..... You were happy that Lucius was happy to be a father. But Mcguffin on the other hand was a bit stressed and upset because he had told Lucius to use a condom. But of course, he did not listen. For these next few months you spent your time with Lucius at home (well Mcguffin's house) planning baby names and other stuff while Mcguffin spent his time working as a detective. Everything was going to be okay, you and Lucius were gonna be parents and live together happily with Mcguffin. And nothing was going to stop that....

(Oh reader, why do you always jinx yourself?)

(I hope you enjoy this introduction to the last part.... Since it's so short I will update again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!)