Imprisonment

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while it's winter break and I was taking a little break and brainstorming about what will happen next in the book and I have everything together and I ready to complete this book. It will be done by Tuesday.)

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: Um... No I don't know why your here..

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: *Rolls eyes* Where's the girl at?

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: What girl?

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: Look Mcguffin, we know that Y/N is in there. She was spotted at the hospital and she's not suppose to be here. So it's either she comes out or we're gonna come in and get her.

They stood there glaring at each other for a few minutes.

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: Y/N!

You came to door and your eyes widened at the sight of all the police cars. Detective Johnny then placed cuffs on your wrist.

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: Wait WHAT?! Why are you putting cuffs on her?!

YOU: Yeah! I've done nothing wrong

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: You are under arrest for the murdering and the killings of the Y/L/N and the staff members.

YOU: What?! I didn't do it! *He puts you in the cop car*

But you actually had done all of that, but you wondered how they figured out and who had told on you.......

(I'm sorry that this is a bit short and I'm also sorry I haven't updated in a while I've be on vacation.... But I will updated more....)