All I Want For Christmas Is You!

(Lol, I feel like the title is just corny but it matches with the chapter so enjoy!)

A few months have passed after you had killed Jane Louise, it was now December the 24th, Christmas Eve. The Wagner's had invited you and your family to their house for dinner, but your father did not want to go. Your mother had convinced him and told him that they were only staying for dinner and that they would be leaving afterwards. So he agreed and you guys decided to go........You and Lucius are now closer then ever and you secretly liked him. But what you did not know was that he liked you too. Tonight you were gonna confess to him your feelings.......

You and your family arrived at the Wagner's house. Not a lot had changed, there were just less people, the Wagners greeted you and your family and led you to the dining room where everyone was sitting. There was a lot of chair space since everyone was dying. You saw Lucius sitting at the far end of the table you sat down in front of him and stared at him. He looked fineeee, his hair was neatly combed to the side of his head. He was writing in his journal, probably planning another death. He looked up and noticed you staring at him you quickly looked down blushing.

Mr. Charles Wagner stood up and gave a speech, it sucked. But you were trying to be polite so you clapped.

FABIUS WAGNER(His Grandfather): I don't see how you expect to win with shitty speeches like that....

CHARLES WAGNER: Dad! 

After you had finished eating you chatted a bit with the Wagner's, Lucius tapped on your shoulder an gently grabbed your hand and led you upstairs to his bedroom. He explained to you on a notepad that he was gonna kill the butler Alastair, this gave you plenty of time to get your words together so you can tell him. He grabbed his water bottle off the shelf and left the room, closing the door. 

You had finally  got your words together, but you were scared that he wouldn't feel the same way about you. He came back in and sat down beside you, you guys were quiet for a few minutes until you spoke.

YOU: Um, Lucius?

LUCIUS: *Looks up at you raising his eyebrows*

YOU: *You get nervous* Well um, we've been knowing each other for a while......

LUCIUS: *Nods*

YOU: And um well.... I was just um......

You started to get really nervous and you had forgot what to say. Before you could say anything else Lucius held you by your chin and kissed you passionately, you kissed back for a while and then you guys finally pulled apart. He held you in his arms as you gently stroked his soft black hair your eyes sparkling.....

YOU: I love you Lucius.....

LUCIUS: *In a VERY soft whisper* I love you too...

(Aww how romantic..)

You guys were about to kiss again but as interrupted by the sound of someone screaming downstairs, and you knew they must've found the butlers body. You guys went downstairs to see what was going on, everyone was outside looking at something, you went outside to see what it was and saw that it was the butler. He had a gigantic ice-sickle stuck in his eye and he was dead. Mrs. Wagner was crying hysterically and everyone looked shocked and horrified.

CHARLES WAGNER: Some one please call the police!

FATHER: You've got to be kidding me! This cannot be happening right now!

Your father falls down into the snow (Cause it's snowing) And starts to have another mental break down, Mr. Wagner tries to help him up but he snatches away.

FATHER: Don't touch me! This all your fault! ALL OF YOU! You guys are the reason why people are starting to die at our house! You've cursed us all! *Points a finger at Charles*

CHARLES: Don't be ridiculous-

FATHER: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO BE! I should've known all along who was causing all of this and it was all of you! *Points at the Wagners* Come on! We are leaving this hell hole and we are never coming back!

 He grabs your mother by the arm and starts to lead her to the door, you realize that you will never see Lucius ever again and you start to tear up.

FATHER: Come on Y/N we are leaving and we're not coming back!

YOU: No! You can't do this, think about what you're doing! *You start to cry*

MOTHER: You heard your father! Now let's go!

You turned around looking at Lucius, his face was emotionless. Your father put a hand on your shoulder and led you out the house and you guys drove away and never came back..