An Overdose

(I know you guys are probably wondering when you will fall and stuff but don't worry it will be after this chapter so enjoy!)

A few weeks passed after you had killed the cook, you had told Lucius how you had killed him and he was very pleased. You guys both planned who you should kill next and you both decided that you would kill one of the maids. Jane Louise.......

You woke up and decided that it was time to kill Jane Louise, she was the youngest maid in your house. You knew that she deserved to die, she was a thief who had stolen lots of medication from your father. You went down stairs to where the staff room was and slowly went into Jane's room. She was passed out on the bed with no shirt on. You tip toed into her bathroom and opened her medicine cabinet. Inside was two pill bottles(both were your father's), one was full while the other one only had three. 

She must really like taking these.......

You looked at the full pill bottle and saw that they were Benzodiazepine, "WARNING: DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE THIS CAN LEAD TO DEATH"   (Which is actually a deadly pill.. I think it is..) You also noticed how both of the pills looked very similar....

That gave you an idea.....

You took the half empty pill bottle and flushed the rest of the pills down the toilet, then you took the full pill bottle and put three of them in the empty one. 

Now all you had to do was sit back and wait......

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up the next day and remember what you had did, you got up and made your way to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. There was no cook, so you had to do it yourself, but you didn't mind. Your mother came down the stairs also.

MOTHER: Hmmm, where is Jane at?

YOU: *You shrug while taking a sip of coffee*

Your mother rolled her eyes and went downstairs to where the staff rooms were. For a moment there was silence, followed by a loud scream which told you that she had found her body. Your mother ran back upstairs looking terrified.

MOTHER: MURDERER! MURDERER! QUICK! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!

The cops and the detective came once again to the house, he went downstairs where the body was to look at it, everyone else stayed upstairs. After a few minutes he came back up with a bag with the pill bottle in it.

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: It looks like she had an overdose on drugs..

FATHER: What?! What kind of drugs?!

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: They look like Benzodiazepine....

FATHER: Lemme see those! *Snatches the bag out of his hand*

Your father looks shocked when he realizes that they were his medication.

FATHER: Oh my gosh! This is my medication! SHE'S BEEN STEALING MY MEDICATION!?

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: I guess she has..

FATHER: Well then, she deserved to die for stealing my stuff! Guess we'll just hire a new maid.

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: Um, I don't think so...

FATHER: And why is that?

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: These deaths and stuff seems a bit off and until I get to the bottom of what's really going on I do not want anymore people being hired at this house.

FATHER: What!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

DETECTIVE JOHNNY: Yes I can *Holds up badge*

The detective and police then left out the door, your father slammed the door behind him.

FATHER: THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHAT I AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!

MOTHER: Honey please, calm do-

FATHER: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! *Slams his office door and locks himself inside*

Your mother sighed and went back upstairs...

Everything is going as we planned..... You thought as you smirked to yourself.

Two down, four more to go....