PART 2 (NEW BEGINNING)

(Hi guys! I apologize that this update is a bit late I was kinda having troubles figuring out when I was gonna add the smut... I don't wanna add it all too soon so I've decided to have a mini smut.. For now and then I'll do a huge one.. (If  you're into that nasty shit.... I know I am >-<) So I hope you enjoy it!)

After you had got into the car with Lucius and McGuffin, he explained everything to you what was going on. (On a notepad of course.) He explained to you how he had successfully killed his entire family and burned the house down, and how he had told McGuffin everything and how he was helping him take over the world. He also told you how he tried to attack a Nun and got sent to the mental hospital and he had to escape from their, and how he had a half brother who he was competing against to fulfill the religious prophecy ............

You guys finally arrived to the new town where you will both be staying with detective McGuffin, it was a decent looking house. It wasn't like your mansion but you could deal with it.

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: Ah, home sweet home!

The house was rather messy and dusty, like it had not been occupied in a while. He showed you around a bit and then showed you to the room that you and Lucius would be sharing. You unpacked your clothing and placed it away neatly while Lucius went to take a shower he came back out wearing the same suit that he always did.

YOU: Where are you guys going?

DETECTIVE MCGUFFIN: We have to visit the hospital to handle some um.... Business.. We can't take you because you're not suppose to be here, we'll be back soon.

They both then left leaving you in the house alone, you were very curious and wondered what they were doing but on the other hand you had finally left that hell hole! You plopped down on the sofa, exhausted from everything that had just happened....

A new beginning!.....

(Sorry this chapter is a bit short because it's just a sort of introduction.. Like I said I'm kinda going along with the story from LUCIUS 2 and a bit of it from the trailer LUCIUS 3 that will be coming out on December the 13th! :D  I hope you enjoyed it! Please give me feedback!)