Could it be??

(I am so proud of my other chapter, I think I did a really good job on it so since I'm in a great mood I will update again. Also doesn't he look so cute in the cover photo?)

You woke up to the bright light shining through the curtains. You looked down and see Lucuis laying his head on your chest sound asleep. He looked so cute and innocent (Even though he isn't) Then you remembered what had happened last night and you giggle to yourself, waking Lucius up. You smiled at him and pecked his lips.

YOU: Good morning.

LUCIUS: ....

Just then the door opened and you see Mcguffin standing there.(Geez Mcguffin learn how to knock!) His eyes widened at the sight of you two laying in the bed naked.

MCGUFFIN: Jesus Christ!! *Quickly backs out the door closing it*

Lucius sighed because he was annoyed that Mcguffin barged in. You guys both took a shower together and got dressed and went into the kitchen where Mcguffin was serving breakfast. He placed two plates on the table, you looked at it. It looked like yellow playdough.

YOU: Um what is this?

MCGUFFIN: Eggs.

You scrunched your nose up in disgust but you sat down and ate it anyway to be nice.

MCGUFFIN: So um, how did you guys sleep?

You and Lucius stopped eating and looked at each other for a long time.

YOU: Um, good.

Detective Mcguffin stared at  both of you for a long time then continued to talk.

MCGUFFIN: Well me and Lucius are going to the power plant in Ludlow town to poison their water supply. *Says it casually*

YOU: Um, why?

MCGUFFIN: Well, Lucius still needs to full fill the prophecy and complete it all before his brother does but he seems to be in the lead so poisoning their water supply will get them both even.

YOU: Oh, well that makes sense then..

MCGUFFIN: *Stands up* Well we're gonna get going now and we'll be back soon, your welcome to explore the town and just call if you need anything.

You gave Lucius a kiss and they both left out the door

(Ok so I'm gonna do a little summary to show you guys what happens when they poison Ludlow water supply and stuff...)

After Lucius poisoned Ludlow's water supply, chaos started to happen. You usually spent your time in town shopping and wasting all of Mcguffin's money, or sitting at home watching the news. On the news you would see that terrible things were happening in Ludlow, like the Locusts were let loose and were killing everyone, and all the hospitals were sat on fire. You weren't worried at all because you knew that your boyfriend was causing it all. You thought that your life was finally gonna be great. You had gotten rid of your mean family, and you had gotten away with it too. And now you get to live with your boyfriend and finally be together, and maybe one day you'll get married too in hell. And for Mcguffin, you weren't sure what was gonna happen with him but you knew that everything was going just great and it was gonna stay that way!.......

You were wrong.....

It was a late night, and Mcguffin and Lucius had gotten back from Ludlow, doing what they usually do. Mcguffin was half passed out on the couch from drinking, he had been drinking a lot since they had started the chaos in Ludlow. And Lucius was sitting at the dinning room table writing in his journal. You guys don't speak as much as you usually do because he's either down in Ludlow ruining people's life or making plans in his journal. And you could tell that he was really frustrated and worried that his brother would full fill all the prophecys before he do.

You were in the kitchen trying to cook roast beef, since Mcguffin couldn't cook cause he was passed out, (And he can't cook period) and you were also getting tired of eating pizza every night. There was nothing but the sound of the TV, and Lucius writing in his journal. The oven made a "Ding!" noise and opened it and got the roast beef out. It looked quite delicious and reached down to smell but you stopped. You were starting to feel sick and you quickly walked to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

You washed your mouth out and stared at yourself in the mirror. That was weird... Why did that happen? You thought, then your eyes widened.

You touched your stomach...

Could it be?.....

(Well erm, thanks for reading this chapter and voting it too. We are kinda reaching a rising part in the story and that makes me wanna update more so I just might but I'm really loving this book ^-^ and I'm glad you are too!)