Rats And Tea

(LMAO GUYS LOOK AT THIS XD, and also I hope you're enjoying the story...)

It had been  about 3 months since you had seen Lucius, and you really missed him

It had been  about 3 months since you had seen Lucius, and you really missed him. You wanted to see him, you needed to see him so you planned to sneak out and go to his house......

You had your backpack and you snuck downstairs to where the door was, the lights were all off so you assumed that everyone was asleep..

But you were wrong...

MOTHER: *Turns on the lights* And just where do you think your going?

You hesitated to tell the truth but you didn't care anymore.

YOU: I'm going to go see him.....

MOTHER: *Laughs* What you mean that strange boy? You're not going back to that house EVER again!

YOU: WHY NOT?!

MOTHER: You know why! We probably should've left you there if you wanted to be around that bastard so much! Then if you died we wouldn't have to worry about seeing your ugly face ever again!

She then went back upstairs and slammed the door. Tears were streaming down your face and you ran upstairs to your room and silently cried. You hated your parents, hated them. And you could not believe that your mother had said that to you.

That's it.......

You had enough of them, always treating you like garbage. It was time to get revenge, you went back downstairs and into the kitchen. You took the big can of sugar and poured it in the trash then you replace it with rat poison, then you took the screw driver, and the rat poison can and went downstairs to where the staff room was you went inside the butler's room and placed all of these things in his cabinet. Then you went back upstairs and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up and remembered what you had did last night you came downstairs to the dinning room and your parents where both sitting there eating, the butler was in the kitchen. You went in and sat down, they did not say not a single word to you. But that was ok...... Because they were about to get what's coming to them any moment now. Your father took a bell out of his pocket and ringed it, the Butler came in.

FATHER: I would like a cup of tea, with extra sugar.

MOTHER: Me too.

You grinned widely

It's show time...

The Butler came back in with a tray with tea on it and placed it down. He took two teacups off of it and placed two spoons of rat poison in each. He then gave it to them, bowed, and left the room. You smiled even wider.......

Yes....Now drink it.......

Your mother picked up her cup and was about to drink it, but suddenly put it down. 

MOTHER: I heard there was another death at the Wagner's house today...

FATHER: Hm... I wouldn't be surprised...

They both picked up their cup at the same time and drunk it. You couldn't hold it in, you let out a cackling laugh. They both stared at you in confusion.

FATHER: What on earth are you laughing at?!

You did nothing but smiled at them..

Your fathers eyes goes wide as he starts coughing like crazy. He holds his throat as he gasps for air, his face turning blue. Your mother soon does the same, and then both of their heads fell on the table.......

They were dead...