Chapter Five

When they finished Harlem said "daddy helped me!" Hakeem moved over and it was kind a picture of me in kind of pop art. It was so well done though. Harlem said "do you like it?"

I said "yes papas."

Harlem came over and wrapped his arms around me. He said "yay. Can we get food now? I'm hungry."

I said "yeah, we'll come back for our picture." Hakeem put it down to dry and Harlem held my hand as we walked to the cafe.

Harlem said "can daddy stay with us tonight? So we can have a movie night!"

I said "ask him."

Hakeem said "yeah I'll stay." Harlem started jumping up and down saying "yayyyy!"

We got into the cafe and ordered food, Hakeem paid even though I said I got it. I said "you didn't have to pay."

He said "don't worry about paying for nothing."

I rolled my eyes and said "I guess."

He said "always trynna get smart."

I didn't say anything and then said "whatever you say Hakeem." After Harlem ate he fell asleep in Hakeem's arms.

Keem said "can we stop by my crib so I can get clothes and stuff."

I said "yeah. Just don't take forever."

He said "you might as well just come in when we get there."

I looked at him a little questioning it but then said "ok."

We left and when we pulled up to his house he carried Harlem in and laid him on the couch. I sat next to Harlem and held him in my lap. Then a girl walked in. She said "um who are you?"

I said "Hazel, who are you?"

She said "I'm Keem's little cousin, Tyler."

I said "nice to meet you."

She said "likewise. You are so pretty."

I said "thank you."

Soon Keem came down and said "Tyler, leave her alone."

She said "we was just talking."

I said "she's cool. I wasn't doing nothing else."

Within a couple minutes we left out. He said "she wasn't bugging too much right?"

I said "she started to ask questions but I told her to chill out and ask you."

He said "yeah you definitely changed because you would've snapped on her ass."

When we got back to my house I said "lay him down in his room please."

He said "I gotchu."

He came back down and I said "the remote is right there if you wanna watch be back down in a second." I went upstairs and put on a white sports bra, grey shorts, and a grey zip up jacket. I said "you real comfy huh?"

He said "yeah lol, do you mind?"

I said "my fault."

I sat on the opposite side of the coach and was just chilling watching the show. Then out of the blue he said "why you so far?"

I looked at him crazy as hell. I said "um."

He said "forget it." Then Harlem came downstairs and cuddled up on me.

He said "I missed you mama"

I said "I missed you too papas."

Hakeem said "y'all look so cute."

I said "tell daddy thank you."

Harlem said "tank you daddy. Can we play mommy?"

I nodded and said "yeah, you wanna play with daddy while I make dinner?"

Harlem said "yes mamas. Come on daddy."

He got off of me and they went to his playroom. I went into the kitchen and started making dinner. I started listening to music and making a whole kinda feast. After 2 hours dinner was ready and they came to eat. As we sat and ate Harlem said "daddy?"

Keem said "yes?"

Harlem said "do you love mommy?"

I literally choked on my drink and was about to say something and Keem said "yea of course, she gave me you."

Harlem said "ok good." I was just kinda stuck and Keem smirked at me.

After dinner I put Harlem in the bath and got him cleaned up. I got him dressed in his PJ Masks pajamas and Harlem said "can I sleep with you mommy?"

I said "yes."

Keem popped out the guest room in pajamas and Harlem said "daddy come sleep with me and mommy!"

I groaned and just laid down. I didn't even have the strength because whatever Harlem wanted he got. Hakeem helped Harlem on the bed as I turned on the tv and Harlem laid up on me. We watched PJ masks until both Harlem and I were sleep. I was a little awake though, I whispered "if you not in the bed when he wakes up you'll be in for a rude awakening tomorrow morning."

He said "aight." He finally got comfortable in my bed and I passed out.

When I woke up in the morning Keem had his arms wrapped around the both of us. If you didn't know us and seen this in the picture you would've thought that we was the perfect little couple. I tried to move which only lead to his hand moving to my butt. I felt myself getting a little horny due to my circumstances so I had to get up immediately. I got up and went to the bathroom locking the door. I pulled down my shorts and panties noticing they were soaked already . I said "dammit." I pleasured myself and then got into the shower.

When I got out the shower I wrapped my robe around myself and walked out. Keem was chilling until I got out and he came over and into my closet. He lightly grabbed my waist and pulled me a little bit close then said "if you wanted it, you should've just said so. I heard ya lil moans and I know this shit still mine so you might as well just let me."

I said "nope that ain't it anymore, I'm not looking for just having sex no more. That's little girl shit, I'm looking for a nigga who gon take me serious," before I could finish my words he grabbed a handful of my little booty and kissed me, like a sexual ass kiss.

He said "I gotchu mama. Just let me get a taste."

He had me horny as fuck at this point so I said "I guess." He closed my closet door and he laid me down. On the seat I had in there.

He removed my towel and said "shit Haze. You look too good."

I pulled him a little bit closer and he kissed me as I said "shut up. You gotta hurry up before he wakes up." He started kissing down my body until he got to my perfectly waxed pussy.. he spread my lips apart and licked straight up me. I said "ah fuck."

When he started going in my legs kept wanting to close but he spread them more. Then he started humming I almost fucking screamed that shit felt so different but good. By the time he finished I came atleast 3 times in less than 20 minutes.